||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Ujet Vehicles SARL is about to launch the production and sales of very innovative, high-tech electric vehicles for the luxury market. We are building up our team and are looking for a motivated Chief Accountant (m/f), asap. In this position, you are responsible for all accounting matters from A-Z.
You will manage the monthly closing of the books for our 4 international entities, as well as the preparation of the reporting.
We need a strong leader with a hands-on approach, who is able to build up a team as the production and sales volume pick up as well as work on the daily tasks to get the business going.
You will join an incredibly fast pacing new environment with a young and highly motivated team.
- Maintaining the general ledger and sub-ledger
- Be responsible for the treasury and bank reconciliation
- Preparing the monthly closing and financial reporting
- Reconcile all BS accounts after closing the books
- Supervise for the VAT & Intrastat declarations
- Lead ad hoc accounting activities and projects
- Leading a small Accounting team
- Liaise with internal and external Auditors,
- Responsible for the preparation of Statutory Annual Accounts
- Responsible for the audit of the annual accounts
- Set up group policies and documentations
- Liaise with the tax office and other Public Authorities
- Degree in accounting, finance or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of experience and a strong knowledge of accounting
- Experience in leading a team
- Knowledge in Lux GAAP and HGB is essential
- Experience of working with an ERP is essential, Knowledge of NetSuite is an advantage
- Fluent in verbal and written English and German, French is a plus
- entrepreneurial mind-set and a Team player
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Manage several tasks at a time
- You are used to deal with complex operations (IP, interco contracts, …)
If you are interested in this challenging position and enjoy working with a dynamic and young team in an international environment, please apply via the platform jobs.lu. The position is based in Luxembourg, Leudelange or Foetz.
We regret, due to the volume of responses, only applicants of interest will be contacted.
Please send your CVs in English, CVs in other languages will not be considered.
|Standort||Leudelange or Foetz|
|Kategorie||Rechnungswesen / Finanzwesen|