||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Cebi is a leading developer and manufacturer of components for automotive applications, household appliances, ventilation, electric vehicles and other industrial applications, employing more than 3000 people in 13 countries. Among its customers are the most prestigious automotive and household appliance manufacturers.
Since its establishment in 2011, Cebi International S.A., the mother company of Cebi, has grown dynamically along with the strong development of the Group. Cebi International S.A. is located in Steinsel, Luxembourg, in the same offices as its affiliated production company Cebi Luxembourg S.A. (formerly ELTH S.A.).
Following the renewal of the ICT infrastructure, which aims at centralizing new business software / ICT solutions for the group, Cebi International S.A. is recruiting an:
Assistant Project Manager (m/f)
- Closely assist the Project Manager in driving successful project results;
- Responsible for running, at both an administrative and operational level, stand-alone IT-related projects from inception to closing and for delivering them according to planned deadlines and within budget;
- Provide updates and support in the follow up of project activities while liaising with all appropriate stakeholders and escalating issues when necessary;
- Create project deliverables including agendas, meeting minutes and final reports for project related activities; Perform reviews of management systems, problem reporting, status reports and other deliverables;
- Make proposals for project strategies, planning, definition of tasks and deliverables;
- Implement change management on some specific projects.
- Engineering or computer science degree with an overall experience of 2 years in an industrial environment; Knowledge of PM methodology, Prince2 / PMP certification is an asset;
- Knowledge / experience of IT project management;
- Good command of MS Office applications, including MS Project;
- General understanding of IT server infrastructure, network and security;
- Pragmatic and solutions oriented;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good supplier and stakeholder relationship building skills;
- Good negotiation skills and commercial awareness;
- Flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented;
- Strong will to succeed;
- Fluency in English, working knowledge in French, Italian, Spanish or another language is considered as an asset.
We offer a stimulating work environment and a remuneration in line with your competencies.
If you are interested, please send your CV and your Cover Letter to:
Cebi International S.A. 30 rue J.F. Kennedy. L-7327 Steinsel. Luxembourg or via the platform jobs.lu
|Kategorie||IT / Programmierung, Produktion / Ingenieurwesen, Analyse / Projektmanagement|