||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Lux Recruitment Solutions is a recruitment firm dedicated to the research and selection of candidates for support and management functions for office, financial, technical and engineering vacancies.
We offer our services for the following departments:
- Reception/Administrative/Executive Assistant
- Human Resources
- IT Services
For one of our clients, a major player in the logistics and supply chain area, we are currently looking for a
Financial/Accounting Officer (M/F)
Our client :
Our client is an important provider of supply chain solutions. They offer forwarding services along with logistic support and supply chain management.
As a member of the financial team, you will be responsible for:
- Accounts Payable: 60% of your time will be dedicated to order to cash
- Payment collection: 30% of your time will be dedicated to procure to pay
- Treasury: 10% of your time will be dedicated to record to report
Your main tasks and responsabilities :
- You will be responsible for the booking process of vendor invoices
- You will be responsible for approval and payment process
- You will ensure the adherence to the Procure to Pay Policy
- You will review payment proposals that are submitted by the FSSC
- You will process invoices that cannot be handled by the FSSC
- You will manage and check intercompany payables
Payment collection/OTC Policy
- You will manage all collection activities
- You will be the first contact with the FSSC (Financial Shared Services Center) for collections
- You will be responsible for credit limits
- You will be responsible for proper cash application and clearing through shared service center
- You will work with operational departments and legal team to clear overdues and reach targets
- You will ensure the adherence to the Treasury Policy
- You will manage bank statements – controlling / filling
- You will be responsible for daily hedge
- You will assist the implementation of treasury tools and processes
Your profile and skills :
- You have a BAC+3 degree in general accounting/financial studies
- You have at least 5 years of experience as general accountant/financial officer
- You are fluent in English and French.
- You have good knowledge of SAP and MS-Office Products (Word/Excel/Outlook)
- You have an analytical mind
- You are open-minded with a problem-solving attitude
- You provide recommendations and appropriate proposals for improvement
What we offer :
A permanent contract within a major logistic and supply chain company worldwide.
A challenging and international working environment.
Only the applications matching all the above-mentioned criteria will be considered.
Without an answer from our services within two weeks, you can consider that your application has not met the requirements of our clients.
|Standort||Grand Duché de Luxembourg|
|Gehalt||To be discussed|
|Kategorie||Rechnungswesen / Finanzwesen, Finanzdienstleistungen, Lager / Logistik / Spedition|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|07.07.2017||Stagiaire en ressources humaines (H/F)||Grand Duché de Luxembourg|
|07.07.2017||Consultant en protection des données DPO (H/F) / Data Protection Consultant (M/F) CDI||Grand Duché de Luxembourg|
|07.07.2017||Consultant en protection des données DPO (H/F) / Data Protection Consultant (M/F) CDI||Grand Duché du Luxembourg|
|07.07.2017||Hôtesse de service et de restauration (H/F)||Grand Duché de Luxembourg|
|07.07.2017||Formateur / Coach Vente (H/F) CDI||Grand Duché de Luxembourg|
|07.07.2017||Chargé de clientèle / Commercial sédentaire (H/F) CDI||Grand Duché de Luxembourg|
|07.07.2017||Comptable Controlling et Reporting (H/F) CDI||Grand Duché de Luxembourg|
|07.07.2017||Téléprospecteur (H/F) CDI||Grand Duché de Luxembourg|
|06.07.2017||Superviseur de nettoyage / Inspecteur (H/F) CDI||Grand Duché de Luxembourg|