System/Network Administrator (m/f)
We are looking for an experienced and passionate full-time "System/Network Administrator" to join our team in Luxembourg. As one of our "System/Network Administrators", you will be joining a small team who will introduce you to the different tasks you will be in charge of. You must be dedicated and a team player. You have a strong experience as System Administrator and a first experience in Cisco Networking.The work is fast paced and demanding but challenging.
But let’s introduce us first, so you get a better idea whom you’d get involved with:
Visual Online S.A. is an Internet Access and Service Provider which prides itself on being an innovative and reliable company, providing Internet services in Luxembourg and internationally. Visual Online S.A. is part of the Post Luxembourg Group and therefore has the appropriate financial and technical backing to meet the most demanding specifications of an increasingly demanding customer base in the field of modern technology.
- Supervise, manage and maintain Server and network infrastructure
- Provide level 2 technical support and troubleshooting assistance
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures
- Anticipate issues and risks and take appropriate actions
- Secure systems by developing system access, monitoring, control, and evaluation
- Assist establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; completing back-ups; maintaining documentation
- Minimum 2+ years of working experience in Linux Systems administration, network admin, system monitoring tools, virtual systems
- Working experience with Web Hosting, DNS, E-Mail Services
- Knowledge of Cisco IOS networking
- Technical knowledge of firewalls, load balancers, and other networking devices
- Scripting ability using Perl, Bash or other shell scripting languages
- Self-Motivated and Self-Monitoring
- Interested in new technologies and not afraid to learn new practices
- French and English speaking. Luxemburgish is considered as an advantage
What do we offer?
A full time position and a permanent contract. Offices in Contern/Luxembourg, at 9km of the Luxembourg City centre, with easy access by car (free parking available),bus or train.
And of course we’ll provide all the equipment and software you need.
How to apply: Send your full CV via the platform jobs.lu with the reference “System/Network Administrator 2017-03”.
IT / Programmierung