Corporate Services Manager (m/f)
For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a:
CORPORATE SERVICES MANAGER
We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- The experience you acquired in the past along with your strong organizational skills, your sound judgment and ability to prioritise tasks as well as your strong personality will provide for the ideal team leader. Under your responsibility the team will grow and evolve thanks to good listening skills, adapted coaching and planning.
- As the central point of contact for your accounts, capable of identifying and anticipating possible problem areas, you will be able to accurately measure potential risks, and, therefore you will be able to offer suitable solutions to the client and satisfy their overall needs. You will be the person who guarantees all operational aspects of the account (inclusive, for instance, of client invoicing) and ensures accuracy in the administrative, fiscal, and legal maintenance of the account.
- You will manage the relationships with other service providers in the industry, including auditors, law firms, custodians, and prime brokers. Your self-confidence, combined with knowledge of the financial markets will be a very strong asset for us and will reinforce our leading position in the market.
- You will be in charge of some internal projects.
- You hold a university degree preferably in Accounting & Finance or Economics
- You have 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience in the fields of accounting, tax, or audit
- You are fluent in French and English
- You have strong management and relationship skills
- You combine the commitment to quality and the management of business risks with the ability to take initiative
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your cover letter and your curriculum vitae to us via the platform of jobs.lu.
Our recruiting process, like your entire career, is considered a shared responsibility. During interviews you will have the possibility to discover the company and your future colleagues. We will seize the opportunity to know you better.
Rechnungswesen / Finanzwesen