||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
(Operation Service Department)
Job Description & Duties:
We are looking for Global Custodian Operations Specialists to join our Operation Service Department.
Operation Service is a successful and fast growing department. Global Custodian Service is a newly created sub-team within the department. The job offers a rare opportunity to allow you become one of the funder staff and chances to develop full set of Global Custodian Services skills. You will report to the Head of Operation Service Department and Director of Custody Business.
The Custody Officer will have to manage the day-to-day operations of our Global Custodian Services and any other tasks assigned to him/her by the Bank, including:
- Safekeeping customer assets.
- Reconcile securities and/or cash discrepancies in an accurate timely manner.
- Collect and execute clients’ cash and security instruction in an accurate and timely manner.
- Follow up cash and security transaction settlement and resolve any issues.
- A to Z process of Corporate Action and/or Income events.
- A to Z process of Global Custodian tax services such as customer tax profile setup, certificate collection, exemption, reclaim, etc.
- Contribute to internal cross-training and operational procedure setup.
- Support customers and handle/follow up on queries.
- Continually update knowledge of industry standards and developments to communicate to clients.
- Other tasks assigned by the department (for example: loan operations)
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in custodian operations.
- Fluency in English is essential; Chinese and other languages will be an advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of global custodian industry.
- Expertise in at least one of the following global custodian operations areas: Settlement, Corporate Actions or Tax.
- Expertise in using S.W.I.F.T.
- Knowledge/Experience in Fund Depositary Services will be an advantage.
- Outstanding attention to details.
- Good numerical and IT skills; Proficiency in MS Access will be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills to deal with and relate to clients.
- Ability of handling multi-task and prioritize workloads.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible with working hours, shifts and extended hours may be required.
- Focus on quality
- Drive for results, timely decision-making & efficiency
- Internal/external customer focus
- Standing alone
- Planning & Organising
- Learning & Information seeking
|Gehalt||Depending on experience|
|Kategorie||Banken, Finanzdienstleistungen, Investmentfonds|
|Bedingungen||Unbefristet, Befristet, Vollzeit|