||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Are you a forward-thinking business development professional with solid experience within asset and investor administration? Would you like to shape our strategy within Safekeeping & Custody Products and lead a team of product managers and business developers?
As the link between our customers, the business, the sales team and our developers, you will be a key player in driving the growth of our business.
Grow the business and drive development
As the Head of Safekeeping & Custody Products, you lead a team of 6 highly competent and experienced product managers and business analysts in Copenhagen, Denmark. Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer in the Products & Markets, Denmark, you drive and develop the business strategy within the areas of safekeeping, custody and depositary services, asset services and CSD link network. Specifically, you:
- Define product road maps, set prices and ensure competitiveness
- Engage in customer dialogues and product promotion
- Lead feasibility studies, business cases and client projects, ensuring business alignment
- Prioritize business tasks, projects, product developments and communicate decisions to internal and external stakeholders
- Manage and develop organizational competence and performance in accordance with VP Security’s overall strategy
Leader with financial insight and a commercial approach
Your ambitious nature coupled with your initiative and drive make you a natural leader, and you excel at planning and prioritization. Your financial insight, commercial approach and entrepreneurial spirit enable you to create products that attract customers and grow the business. You never hesitate to challenge the status quo, and your communication skills get stakeholders onboard with your ideas. Your qualifications:
- Solid experience from a related business, preferably custody banking, securities services or international CSD
- An MSc in economics, finance, strategic management, international business, applied economics or similar
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in English and ideally a Scandinavian language
- Preferably insight into corporate banking, capital markets or product management
Are you interested?
If you have any questions, please contact Charlotte Visholm at +45 4074 3376. Odgers Berndtson is handling all applications, so please send your cover letter and CV via the platform of jobs.lu.
Join a leading supplier within current asset investments and investor services.
|Kategorie||Banken, Finanzdienstleistungen, Sicherheit|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|24.04.2017||Funds Product Manager||Copenhagen, Denmark|