||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Would you like the commercial responsibility for our Issuer products targeting the Fund industry – from analysing which ideas to pursue onto initial product development and product launch?
In this role, you will collaborate closely with your colleagues across Legal, Marketing and Customers & Relations as well as with the biggest players in the Nordic financial sector.
Develop, drive and execute our product portfolio
As our new Funds Product Manager, you will be part of our Issuer Products department, consisting of you and 8 colleagues in Copenhagen, Denmark. Here, you will be responsible for developing our Issuer products for the Fund industry throughout the Nordics. Doing so, you will:
- Engage in a close dialogue with our customers regarding our current and future functionality
- Examine and prioritise new business ideas in order to continuously meet our customers’ expectations and needs
- Be commercially responsible and develop the ideas together with your colleagues
- Drive timely communication - both internally and to our customers
- Update Product Plans and Road maps
- Make competitor analysis on existing funds products
Close collaboration with the Nordic Fund industry
In order to ensure that our strategic focus is correct, you will spend significant time with the Nordic Fund industry discussing our Fund Product road map. You will attend conferences, meetings and workshops, where you participate and present our services to internal and external stakeholders across the Nordic Financial sector. Having a close relationship to the Nordic Fund industry, you will discuss development opportunities with them and explore business opportunities in the cross field of the Transfer Agent-distribution model and the CSD-distribution model.
Set your mark on the future
Since you will be commercially responsible for the Issuer Product area targeting the Fund industry, you will need a high degree of ambition and structure and be persistent to drive each initiative forward and still overseeing ongoing business. In return, you will get a high degree of independence and have a significant impact on the future of VP.
Solid securities knowledge and relationship builder
- You have a relevant higher education.
- You have at least 3 years of experience from the Fund industry - alternatively, you have 3 years of experience from being a consultant, where you have gained solid knowledge of the financial sector.
- You are interested in the process related to distribution of investment funds
- You can engage with all stakeholders – both your team members and top managers from across the financial sector.
- You speak and write English effortlessly and have at least a basic knowledge of Danish.
Are you interested?
If you have any questions, please contact Head of Issuer Products, Bjørn Stendorph Crepaz, at 2969 2815. Start date is as soon as possible. Application deadline is 1 May 2017. Please apply online.
Join a leading supplier within current asset investments and investor services.
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|24.04.2017||Head of Safekeeping & Custody Products||Copenhagen, Denmark|