||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Allen & Overy is a first tier law firm with more than 5,000 staff, including some 2,770 lawyers and over 510 partners working in 45 financial centres over the world. With more than 80 lawyers, Allen & Overy, Luxembourg is one of the most important law firms in Luxembourg. Our international network gives us the opportunity to provide a global service with a superior level of quality in combination with expert local legal knowledge.
We are currently looking for a :
Mid-level Lawyers to join our Corporate Department (m/f)
The Corporate Department specialises in mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, major corporate restructurings and reorganisations, migrations, equity capital markets (including IPOs and public takeover bids), joint ventures and general corporate law advice and corporate (pre-) litigation.
You will join a dynamic team working for banks, financial institutions, insurance and re-insurance companies, private equity houses and funds and leading multinational corporations whether from Luxembourg or not.
We offer amongst others a firm-wide standard of training and personal development, challenging and rewarding work in prestigious international transactions next to interesting career perspectives.
- You possess a Law degree preferably with distinctions. An additional degree from an American or English university – LL.M. – would be an asset.
- You have attended or are eligible to attend the CCDL or the equivalent in another EU jurisdiction.
- You have a meaningful experience within a law firm in Luxembourg
- You have the ability to meet deadlines and to work autonomously.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English and French. Luxembourgish and/or German is an asset.
- You are a team player, proactive and have excellent communication skills.
If you are interested in the position, do not hesitate to send your application via the platform of jobs.lu.
|Standort||Luxembourg / Kirchberg|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|25.04.2017||Mid-level Lawyer to join our Banking Department (m/f)||Luxembourg / Kirchberg|
|25.04.2017||Lawyer to join our Investment Funds Department (m/f)||Luxembourg / Kirchberg|
|23.04.2017||Legal Personal Assistant à plein-temps (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|22.04.2017||Senior Finance Officer à plein temps (m/f)||Luxembourg|