||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Design, implement, maintain and supervise comprehensive and interactive Risk, Compliance and Control Frameworks that provide the 1st line with advice and guidance in growing the business sustainably and the Board and executive management with assurance in safeguarding the organisational value and good reputation of the Company and all its stakeholders. You will be reporting to the Head of Internal Control.
- Assess control design and execution effectiveness on processes;
- Perform mapping of key processes & controls;
- Collaborate for the presentation of findings to the relevant managers and recommended actions to mitigate control deficiencies and/or risks identified;
- Support production of regular management reports covering control results and actions taken;
- Improve overall control environment;
- Assist to ad-hoc control assessments requested by Senior Management;
- Work within the Risk, Compliance and Control area to fully embed the 2nd Line of Defence.
- University degree in a business administration related discipline and at least 3 years of experience gained within the financial/insurance sector. Previous experience in Compliance/Internal Control/Risk/Audit would represent a distinct advantage.
- Attention to detail, analytical, investigative and report writing/presentation skills required;
- Organised, autonomous, efficient with hands-on approach;
- Possess drive, influential and persuasive skills as well as the capacity to balance between own ideas and input from others;
- Ability to build strong professional relationships;
- Flexible, team player, able to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment;
- Fluency in English is a must; any other European language would be an asset;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel and/or Access. Microsoft VBA skills would be an asset.
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|25.04.2017||Marketing Production Manager - 7 months||Luxembourg|
|23.04.2017||Reconciliation Officer - 6 month contract||Luxembourg|
|23.04.2017||Swift Connectivity Coordinator||Luxembourg|
|23.04.2017||Business Support Officer||Luxembourg|
|23.04.2017||Enterprise Architect & Digital Specialist||Luxembourg|
|23.04.2017||Collective Funds Administrator||Luxembourg|
|22.04.2017||Junior Fund Accountant||Luxembourg|
|22.04.2017||Non Traditional Asset Analyst||Luxembourg|
|22.04.2017||Financial Crime Compliance Specialist||Luxembourg|
|21.04.2017||Contractual Documentation Specialist||Luxembourg|