||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Looking for success?
Then get started with ESCADA!
The ESCADA Group operates internationally in the luxury market and ranks among the leading providers worldwide for high-end women's fashion. The product portfolio, which is marketed under the lines ESCADA and ESCADA SPORT, encompasses clothing and accessories. Established in over 80 countries and supported by 18 national subsidiaries, ESCADA employs more than 1.800 people around the globe. Our employees are a key factor in this success:
We believe in teamwork, enthusiasm, dynamism, personal initiative with a strong sense of responsibility – and in internal human resource development.
Join our team in Luxembourg now as
Junior General Ledger Accountant (m/f)
The Junior General Ledger Accountant is responsible for daily accounting and related financial closing activities for a multi-national, multi-operating company business, and will also focus on General Ledger reconciliations and various analyses to support and execute our financial close process. He/she will report into the Head of General Ledger Accounting.
- Responsible for daily, weekly, monthly general ledger accounting
- Preparing and posting of journal entries
- Reviewing selected balance sheet accounts and completing reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Tracking of fixed assets and related depreciation
- Assisting in preparing balance sheet reviews
- Assisting with monitoring ESCADA’s policies and procedures are being followed in assigned accounting areas
- Identifying and implementing continuous process improvements
- Ad-hoc financial analyses and participation in projects as required
- Accountancy qualification
- At least 1-3 years of general ledger accounting experience
- Experience gained in a similar role within in a fast moving international business, ideally Retail or FMCG experience
- Solid excel skills
- SAP general ledger experience is a significant plus
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Pragmatic and solutions based approach with excellent attention to detail and the ability to deliver consistent error free work
- Fluency in English is essential
- A valid working permit for Luxembourg is required
If you are looking for an exciting challenge and want to apply your skills successfully in a future oriented company, please send your complete application documents in English (with CV and references), including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date via the platform jobs.lu
|Kategorie||Rechnungswesen / Finanzwesen|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job