||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
We are an international market leader selling premium-quality products for health, fitness, and beauty.
As a continually expanding international group of companies, we are now represented in 34 countries worldwide with approximately 30 subsidiaries. Our innovative character, integrity, financial strength and leadership have already won us many awards. Do we sound like a company you would like to work for?
We are looking for someone very special to work with our experienced team to take our Brand to the next level!
If you are looking for a company that will let you shine and demonstrate your abilities, please keep reading.
We are hiring a passionate and committed Community Manager to join our new growing and dynamic marketing
team and be a proactive player in our digital transformation. Based in our International Headquarter in Schengen,
this is a brand new role reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer.
The Community Manager is responsible for advocating the brand on social networks, helps improve the Distributors’
and Customers’ experiences and fosters our communities.
- Manage and grow the company’s presence through strategically relevant online platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn, etc.)
- Set and implement social media campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Develop a dynamic content strategy with a focus on engagement and retention
- Manage content calendars across priority platforms, generate, edit, publish and share daily content (texts, images and videos) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Appropriately leverage all social media tactics including SEO, SEM, retargeting, paid ads, etc.
- Actively monitor conversations and respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Identify opportunities to engage with influential and relevant fans, and/or creative opportunities for realtime hits
- Provide reports on metrics and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-3 years of experience in social media and digital. Additional relevant experience may substitute for some of the education requirements.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn, any other social media being an asset
- Ideally paid social media experience and knowledge of SEO/SEA principles
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Good web culture, creativity and excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Fluent in English and German
- In our international environment, speaking another European language is a plus
What we offer
- A fun and creative work environment with young and dynamic colleagues who genuinely like working together
- A generous voluntary social benefit program, including a monthly attribution of free products, a special purchase discount on our products, the free use of the in-house gym, an individual pension insurance, etc.
- An access to training sessions and conferences and skill development and career advancement opportunities
Send your resume/CV in English and availability to the address below:
or via the platform of jobs.lu.
|Kategorie||Marketing / Marktforschung|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|21.05.2017||International Communications Manager (m/f)||Schengen|