||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
RBC Investor & Treasury Services (RBC I&TS) is a specialist provider of asset services, custody, payments and treasury services for financial and other institutional investors worldwide. We serve clients from 20 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, delivering services to safeguard client assets and maximize liquidity. As a strong, stable partner, focused on meeting our clients' evolving needs, RBC I&TS has an unwavering commitment to managing operational risk in our business and the highest credit ratings among our peers. Rated by our clients as the #1 global custodian for six consecutive years, RBC I&TS is trusted with over USD 3 trillion in client assets under administration as at July 31, 2016.
What is the opportunity?
Within Transaction Management Excellence Center Luxembourg, you will be in charge of delivering objectives assigned in the following Streams:
- Oversight – Monitor operational activities performed in Transaction Mangement operational hub based in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
- Control – Perform controls on critical Transaction Management (TM) related activities to ensure client and RBC risks are under control
- Readiness – Deliver TM expertise in Global Custody related projects or initiative to ensure operational readiness to our clients
What will you do?
Actively participate in following streams within Excellence Center, and support the Stream Lead in delivering assigned objectives:
- Maintain Service Level Agreement with RBC Kuala Lumpur covering Trade Capture, Market Settlement, Bank Loan and Securities Lending activities for Luxembourg domiciled clients.
- Review existing operational procedures for regular updates if applicable and yearly review compliant with the bank’s policy
- Evaluate Kuala Lumpur service quality according to criteria agreed and prepare dashboard for the management based on Lux/Belgium domiciled clients
- Prepare monthly oversight decks and run monthly oversight call between Luxembourg and Kuala Lumpur, with participation of Dublin, Zurich, Bruxelles and London locations.
- Analyze performance and quality indicators on smart–sourced custody activities for Lux domiciled clients, including benchmarking and improvement initiatives
- Provide day to day support to Kuala Lumpur operations for Lux /Belgium domiciled clients.
- Produce daily / weekly / monthly reports on selected controls on TM related activities :
- Areas covered: Market Settlement, Securities Lending, Bank Loans Administration, Client Transitions
- List of main controls: failed trades, reconciliation breaks, UCITS V, Overdrafts, Emir controls, Asset Safekeeping, Securities Lending, Dormant Accounts.
- Pro actively follow up controls done to ensure risk items are cleaned up by relevant teams.
- Deliver approved Transaction Management projects on an ad-hoc basis
- Create operational procedures to be applied in Kuala Lumpur TM processing center.
- Participate to TM related projects managed by other teams / units (Custody product, Client Design, etc.)
- Identify programs for continuous operating process, product enhancement and risk mitigation reinforcing best practice, ensuring maximum efficiency and quality within the operational custody deliverables in line with Department objectives
- Review client requests for new / enhanced services and design new operational process to meet customer expectations. Validate process with Operational teams and agree on implementation steps.
- Prepare ad hoc training material and deliver it to TM teams.
- Monitor the SPOC function regarding external auditors
What do you need to succeed?
- 4-6 years experience within an international banking environment
- Extensive knowledge of custody business & change management expertise
- Good oral and written communication skills, fluent English and French
- Strong team spirit and cooperation skills.
- Ability to work in autonomy and being empowered to think outside the box
- Banking experience in other sectors
- Ability to create documents (SLAs, procedures, training material)
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office products
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
|Kategorie||Banken, Analyse / Projektmanagement|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|25.04.2017||Technical Systems Analyst SARA (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|25.04.2017||Senior Analyst Financial & Regulatory Reporting (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|24.04.2017||Audit Manager, IT (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|24.04.2017||Senior Audit Manager, IT (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|24.04.2017||Senior Manager, Fund Corporate Services (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|22.04.2017||Fund Corporate Services Analyst (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|22.04.2017||Director, Operational Control Europe (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|22.04.2017||Supervisor / Senior Accountant for regulated / unregulated Re/Pe structures (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|21.04.2017||Head of Accounting (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|21.04.2017||Head of Compliance & MLRO (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|21.04.2017||Head of Luxembourg (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|
|21.04.2017||Head of the Permanent Risk Management Function (m/f)||Esch-sur-Alzette|