||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
MNKS is a top-tier highly reputable firm based in Luxembourg. We provide high quality legal solutions to major international and domestic clients and combine our tailored expertise with a truly global and cross-competent approach.
MNKS’ team is widely recognized for its innovative and business-oriented approach, its team spirit and strong core values.
We are currently looking for a talented lawyer to take part in our successful story.
A Corporate Lawyer/Avocat (minimum 2 years’ experience)
Un Avocat en droit des sociétés
You will join our team to work as a Lawyer on various types of files providing legal advice to a wide range of international and multi-national clients, private equity houses, financial institutions and institutional clients. Your duties will include:
- Assisting the corporate team on all aspects of transactions (restructuring, M&A etc…)
- Drafting of legal documentation (including performance of due diligence, drafting and negotiation of shareholders agreements, share purchase agreements and general corporate documentation)
- Participating in meetings and calls with clients
- Completion of legal research in local and cross-border legislations
From the moment that you join our team, we aspire to make your work experience an outstanding and engaging one by offering:
- An attractive salary package
- Personalised induction program and day to day coaching
- Trainings and opportunities for progression within our firm
- Stimulating experience with multiple opportunities to bring added-value and proposals
- A friendly work environment that invites you to gain valuable knowledge and experience, explore opportunities, and discover a place for you
The candidate should have:
- A university degree in Law
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a law firm ideally in Luxembourg, on corporate structuring and general company law matters. A first experience in mergers & acquisitions and private equity would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- A perfect command of French and English, the knowledge of German would be an advantage
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to adapt easily
If you feel that you match our current recruitment needs, please send your application via the platform jobs.lu
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|25.04.2017||A lawyer/jurist specialised in Technologies & IP (m/f)||Luxembourg|