||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
The BlueBay Funds Management Company SA provides management and oversight services to the fund range managed by BlueBay Asset Management LLP. BlueBay Asset Management LLP is a leading global next generation fixed income asset manager headquartered in London. The BlueBay Funds Management Company SA is responsible for over US$23m in Assets Under Management for institutions and high-net worth individuals (as at 31st January 2017). As a global fixed income specialist, BlueBay invests across the global fixed income spectrum, from active long-only portfolios to alternative strategies. Employing an active management approach, our absolute return investment style is focused on capital preservation.
What is the opportunity?
- As a member of the Market Risk Committee, the incumbent is expected to contribute to the weekly committee on risk oversight, Funds’ risk & performance, risk related policies, etc…Main contribution expected to be on Risk Control, leverage, and regulatory risk matters.
- You are responsible for Regulatory Risk & Reporting matters with the expectation that you will remain abreast of latest developments and initiative, ensuring the relevance and appropriateness of the risk framework on an ongoing basis; some of the focus will be, but not limited to:
- Leverage (Global Exposure, Sum of Notional, etc..)
- Counterparty risk
- Regulatory reporting (periodic reporting to the regulator, Risk Management Process update, etc…)
- You oversee and manage the Risk Control framework, not limited to the monitoring of internal risk limits and guidelines.
- You are responsible for model validation (VaR back-testing, credit curve mapping in the Risk system,…) and you report any issues to the Market Risk Committee;
- You maintain and leverage the relationships with the Conducting Officers, directors of the Management Committee board as well as external legal counsel for regulatory matters (e.g. Arendt & Medenarch)
What do you need to succeed?
- BlueBay Funds Management Company S.A.’s policies and procedures.
- You have sufficient experience and strong understanding of risk management.
- Minimum 5-7 years of risk management in asset management sector, preferably in UCITS & SIF funds with a strong understanding of risk management concepts & metrics as well as UCITS rules.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills (including in English); and ability to work with colleagues and teams in a collegiate manner located in different geographical locations.
- In conjunction with the Company’s Compliance function, the ability to respond to queries from the Company’s regulator.
- Ability to demonstrate strong attention to detail and be able to apply it consistently.
- Leadership and entrepreneurial skills
- Solutions seeking.
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
|Kategorie||Rechnungswesen / Finanzwesen, Beratung / Consulting / Steuerwesen|