||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
The BlueBay Funds Management Company SA provides management and oversight services to the fund range managed by BlueBay Asset Management LLP. BlueBay Asset Management LLP is a leading global next generation fixed income asset manager headquartered in London. The BlueBay Funds Management Company SA is responsible for over US$23m in Assets Under Management for institutions and high-net worth individuals (as at 31st January 2017). As a global fixed income specialist, BlueBay invests across the global fixed income spectrum, from active long-only portfolios to alternative strategies. Employing an active management approach, our absolute return investment style is focused on capital preservation.
What is the opportunity?
As Head of Compliance & MLRO, you will be responsible for the Compliance and financial crime prevention strategy and framework for BlueBay Funds Management Company S.A. (“BBFM’’). You will have to ensure that BBFM operates in accordance with relevant regulations.
- You are responsible for ensuring compliance with regulatory and financial crime prevention (“FCP”) obligations applicable to BBFM;
- You are responsible for developing the compliance strategy and framework for all regulatory matters at BBFM;
- You are responsible for the establishment, implementation and maintenance of the BBFM Compliance manual containing policies and procedures reasonably designed to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory obligations, including FCP and anti-money laundering (“AML”) systems and controls;
- You design and implement a risk-based BBFM compliance monitoring program to review the adequacy of control processes
- You maintain BBFM’s relationship with the CSSF;
- You oversee and representing BBFM in any regulatory investigations and proceedings including any enforcement actions;
- You are responsible for receiving suspicious activity disclosures internally for BBFM, and submitting suspicious activity reports to the financial intelligence unit of the office of the state prosecutor at the Luxembourg District Court (“Luxembourg FIU”), and supervising all aspects of liaising with the Luxembourg FIU;
- You maintain and enhance communication with all departments within BBFM’s business and you are highly visible with the experience to provide proactive advice and guidance on regulatory and compliance issues;
- You monitor and report developments in applicable laws and regulations and ensure that BBFM is ready to meet its obligations as they arise thereunder;
- You communicate and collaborate with the BlueBay Group Global Head of Compliance and Global MLRO to ensure consistent application of compliance policies, procedures, monitoring and reporting.
- You advise on the resolution of rule or regulatory breaches and any client complaints, and you follow up to ensure that controls are amended to prevent recurrence;
- You provide regular reports to Management and boards on the status of compliance matters at BBFM;
- You provide training to new employees, and additional training for all employees on an ongoing basis to ensure awareness of key Compliance policies and procedures.
- You have full understanding and/or awareness of:
- BlueBay's Compliance Manual
- BlueBay’s Employee Handbook
What do you need to succeed ?
- You set high standards of performance for self and strives to meet challenging objectives. You act with integrity and within both the spirit and the letter of BlueBay's principles, policies and procedures.
- You consider own role within the commercial context and focusses on the client. You respect obligations to internal and external clients and investors and treat clients fairly.
- You display a positive and energetic attitude, get involved and proactively seek out opportunities to advance the business.
- You consistently display a ‘can-do’ attitude, persevere in the face of setbacks and remain calm and professional under pressure.
- You establish and maintain good relationships and works effectively and cooperatively with others. You communicate constructively, engage others positively and readily shares information and ideas.
- You seek out insightful, smart ideas to raise personal and team standards. You demonstrate the ability to think creatively to find solutions, respond quickly and positively to change and maintain effectiveness when experiencing change. You invest time in learning new skills and gaining new experiences.
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
|Kategorie||Rechnungswesen / Finanzwesen, Finanzdienstleistungen, Rechtswesen|