||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
The BlueBay Funds Management Company SA provides management and oversight services to the fund range managed by BlueBay Asset Management LLP. BlueBay Asset Management LLP is a leading global next generation fixed income asset manager headquartered in London. The BlueBay Funds Management Company SA is responsible for over US$23m in Assets Under Management for institutions and high-net worth individuals (as at 31st January 2017). As a global fixed income specialist, BlueBay invests across the global fixed income spectrum, from active long-only portfolios to alternative strategies. Employing an active management approach, our absolute return investment style is focused on capital preservation.
The Finance department at BlueBay Funds Management Company performs a key function to support the business and maintain a strong control & governance framework. The team is directly responsible for reconciling the internal BlueBay records to the official records maintained by the external administrator BBH, verifying fee calculations and overseeing the expense payment process.
What is the opportunity?
As Manager Finance you will work in the Finance Department and obtain exposure to different work streams & tasks. Many elements of the role will focus on Fund Accounting concepts. In addition to this the Manager Finance is required to have a full understanding of the Corporate Accounting requirements of the entity. Specific areas of focus across the role include:
- Overall responsibility for Corporate Accounting of the BlueBay Funds Management Company S.A.
- Overall responsibility for the BBH NAV oversight on behalf of the BlueBay Funds Management Company S.A.
- Manage, develop and support the team member/s.
- Oversee the daily top level NAV reconciliation process to administrator records. Approve the detailed NAV reconciliations at month-end.
- Approve the BBH management fee calculation on a monthly basis before authorising payment from the funds.
- Approve the BBH performance fee calculation on a quarterly basis. Monitor equalisation balances and ensure that payments from the funds are authorised at each crystallisation day.
- Approve the BBH rebate and trailer fee calculations. Ensure that the rebate payments to clients are authorised & paid promptly.
- Manage the monthly corporate accounting close of the ManCo, such that group reporting can be completed on day 3. Review the month end close reporting to group.
- Supply Financial information to the rest of the BlueBay group for consolidation and group reporting.
- Review and approve invoices for the entity recorded in BlueBay’s travel and expense management solution, Concur.
- Authorize BBH administrator’s fee calculations on a monthly basis.
- Authorize all dividends payments from the Funds.
- Review and present expense ratio & dividend reporting to the Fund Boards.
- Manage the year end corporate audit.
- Review balance sheet reconciliations for the corporate entity.
- Review and present the Management Pack, which summarizes the monthly activities and regulatory return.
- Review the CSSF return on a quarterly basis, ahead of submission.
- Assist in the set up process for new funds and share classes.
- Ensure a strong control framework, with a focus on governance, is maintained in the Department.
What will you do?
- You act with integrity, due skill, care and diligence in carrying out their role.
- You have full understanding and/or awareness of:
- BlueBay's Compliance Manual with specific focus on the PA Dealing, Gifts and Entertaining and Conflicts of Interest Policy
- BlueBay’s Employee Handbook
- You co-operate with colleagues across the group and promotes successful team performance in line with strategic objectives. A strong working relationship with colleagues in the London office is essential.
- You take responsibility for recruitment in the team and devote time to hiring the best people and successfully training and integrating them into the firm.
- You identify and manages the performance and development needs across their team including managing compensation discussions. You give regular, clear, practical feedback, including completing performance reviews, and guidance that follows the appropriate procedures in relation to the performance management processes. You ensure objectives are aligned to the objectives of the firm and the relevant department.
- You comply with all relevant policies and procedures applicable to them and their role at the firm, and ensure that team members do the same.
- You establish strong working relationships with external parties including the fund administrator BBH, fund auditors and corporate auditors.
- You set high standards of performance for self and you strive to meet challenging objectives. You act with integrity and within both the spirit and the letter of BlueBay's principles, policies and procedures.
- You consider own role within the commercial context and you focus on the client. Respects obligations to internal and external clients and investors and treat clients fairly.
- You display a positive and energetic attitude, get involved and proactively seek out opportunities to advance the business.
- You consistently displays a ‘can-do’ attitude, perseveres in the face of setbacks and remain calm and professional under pressure.
- You establish and maintain good relationships and you work effectively and cooperatively with others. You communicate constructively, engage others positively and readily share information and ideas.
- You seek out insightful, smart ideas to raise personal and team standards. You demonstrate the ability to think creatively to find solutions. You respond quickly and positively to change and maintain effectiveness when experiencing change. Invest time in learning new skills and gaining new experiences.
What do you need to succeed?
- Degree educated with a strong academic record
- Suitable minimum experience working in a financial institution.
- Knowledge of the underlying products traded in BlueBay funds.
- Previous experience in Lux GAAP & IFRS
- Very strong analytical capability, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong capacity and desire to use initiative.
- Ability to undertake a number of tasks and projects concurrently
- Intellectually curious
- Good proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Experience using vendor systems such as CODA and SimCorp Dimension which are used throughout BlueBay.
- Experience in the funds management industry
- Accounting qualification
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
|Kategorie||Rechnungswesen / Finanzwesen, Geschäftsführung|