Client Service Manager - Officer
The Client Service Management Team is dedicated to TA specifically and will independently champion the “voice” of the client across all TA Teams ensuring an enriched client experience. Under the supervision of the Head of Client and Distributor Services, the responsibility of the Client Service Manager (CSM) is to provide a leadership of issue resolution and client management within Transfer Agency. The individual must have a strong sense of ownership and the capacity to work collaboratively across all internal functional areas of TA in order to drive solutions for our client’s day-to-day challenges. In addition, the CSM must work closely with the Client Relationship Manager who has overall relationship responsibility across all services (Accounting, Custody, and TA) and P&L, to ensure that the delivery of TA services and relationship towards the end client is a seamless part of the holistic solutions package.
At this level you will be required to demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the Funds Industry, and take a lead role in the client servicing, operational management and development of the department with a strong service and process ethos. You will be expected to deliver effectively for the client through meeting servicing requirements within a Servicing & Processing team applying a broad understanding of related and interfacing activities across Transfer Agency and the CRM community. You will be expected to manage and lead the client deliverables and activities with a major focus on SLAs, KPIs, quality, issue management/resolution, reporting, change management, client escalation and effective communication. You will continually work towards the ultimate goal of ensuring a high level of client servicing whilst exercising operational oversight within the business and making sound operational decisions and a strong focus on risk reduction.
- The CSM is responsible for maintaining a full and detailed awareness of their allocated clients in the context of TA servicing and all up and down stream interactions, in addition to having a general awareness of the global relationship, services solutions provided by the corporate group and how TA services contribute to the whole.
- Deep technical knowledge of Transfer Agency functions across all operational areas.
- Provide secondary oversight across departments in order to manage client challenges end-to-end and provide experienced support to allow functional teams to make sound operational decisions centred on the client result.
- Handle and resolve complex or unusual operational and managerial problems, primarily related to TA, that are referred to the CSM the client or any internal party.
- Act as escalation for Clients, in monthly service reviews and weekly issues log calls as required, be a senior representative for all Transfer Agency topics.
- Ensure that procedures, policies and processes are adhered to so that a high quality service is delivered to our clients. Drive procedural changes to improve performance in the department.
- Contribute and guide the development of operating models to deal with changes in the client situation (Volumes, complexity, distribution patterns, etc.)
- Support Change Management to rollout services to new funds and ensure the smooth transition into TA operating teams.
- Lead and contribute to operational, client, risk and audit meetings as required.
- Foster and develop close working relationships with other departments and locations to ensure that client requirements and perceptions are understood by the operations teams as well as the CSM keeping abreast of operational constraints and developments in order to manage communication towards the external client.
- Operation management experience (at least 2 years in a management position)
- Good knowledge about Fund Industry and Financial Market in general
- Knowledgeable in Luxembourg regulatory environment and good understanding of Luxembourg fund legal structure
- Advanced Computer Skills (Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, Internet)
- Excellent communication, organisational and problem solving skills
- Fluent in English (written and oral)