||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Nordea Asset Management is part of the Nordea Group, the largest financial services group in Northern Europe. NAM offers investors a broad set of investment solutions, serving a wide range of clients and distributors which include banks, asset managers, independent financial advisors and insurance companies.
Nordea Asset Management is one of the fastest growing pan-European asset managers with presence in more than 15 geographies across Europe and beyond, a distinct Nordic culture and a multi-specialist approach.
To support our growing Institutional and Wholesale Distribution (IWD) organisation, we have opened a traineeship position within our Marketing & Communication team in Luxembourg:
Marketing & Communication Traineeship for 6-12 months (f/m)
Your key responsibilities
- Support the Marketing and Communication team with a variety of marketing activities including regular updates of our online and mobile content;
- Ensure proof-reading and quality-checking of our marketing collateral;
- Generate statistics reports and perform analysis for media and digital-related activities.
- First class communication and organizational skills;
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills: enthusiastic and positive personality, intellectually curious, attentive to detail, dynamic nature, flexible and collaborative;
- Self-starter able to work independently in a fast-paced environment;
What we require
- English proficiency; knowledge of either Italian, Spanish or German would be considered as a plus;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools;
- Experience with Content Management Systems will be considered as a plus.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign are considered an asset;
What we offer
- The opportunity to join one of the fastest growing European asset managers;
- A company with Nordic values and whose mission is to provide returns with responsibility;
- A job located in Luxembourg, a growing financial service hub in the heart of Europe;
- A young, dynamic, multicultural team;
- A flat structure in which everyone can make a difference.
IMPORTANT: You can apply for this traineeship position, if you are currently studying in the university, or you have finished your studies no more than 4 months ago. The salary for the traineeship is 1’000€/month.Eligible interested candidates should apply online with CV and motivation letter in English by 30th May 2017 via the platform of jobs.lu.
|Kategorie||Marketing / Marktforschung, Praktikum|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|22.05.2017||Business Management Officer (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|21.05.2017||Sales Support for our Swiss desk (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|20.05.2017||Traineeship in our Business Management Team in Luxembourg for 6-12 months starting as soon as possible (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|19.05.2017||Insurance Business Support Partner within Private Banking International (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|19.05.2017||System Engineer (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|19.05.2017||IT Engineer (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|19.05.2017||Senior T24 Analyst / Developer (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|19.05.2017||Head of Finance (f/m)||Luxembourg|