||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 330 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Moscow, Paris and New York.
Our specialised practice areas allow us to offer a complete range of Luxembourg legal services tailored to client’s individual needs across all areas of business law.
To reinforce our Business Development Team, we are currently recruiting a:
Business Development Officer (m/f)
Within our Business Development team, you will be responsible to manage Business Development activities in collaboration with the Business Development Team as well as the Business Units.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop the firm’s visibility through specific professional channels, (such as legal directories, league tables, awards, …), in particular to prepare, manage and coordinate submission to legal directories (with lawyers teams and other BD officers);
- Provide customers, markets, sectors and competition analysis on basis of internal tools and external data, and identify actions to be taken;
- Work in collaboration with partners to define and roll-out strategies and action plans supporting the business development of our Business Units;
- Ensure a detailed follow-up of these actions and provide recommendations to gain better efficiency in all business development activities;
- Assist in the preparation of pitches / request for proposals, including research, references, writing of support documents, etc.;
- Coordinate with the Communication and Events Team to plan or manage events, print and digital communication.
- You hold a Master’s degree and have a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in a Marketing or Business Development function, ideally gained in a law firm or the service industry;
- You have excellent analytical skills as well as good organisation and communication skills ;
- You are innovative, business and client oriented;
- You are both, autonomous and a team worker as well as capable to develop strong work relationships within the law firm;
- You are able to present sales and marketing content in very good English;
- You are fluent in either English and French or English and German (with a good command of French), both written and spoken.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application (including at least cover letter and resume). Please use the following address: www.arendt.com
|Kategorie||Finanzdienstleistungen, Marketing / Marktforschung|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|29.05.2017||Avocat stagiaire (m/f) en Contentieux||Luxembourg|
|29.05.2017||Assistant(e) Facturation (Ang – Fr)||Luxembourg|
|29.05.2017||Un(e) stagiaire RH – Recrutement H/F||Kirchberg - Luxembourg ville|
|28.05.2017||Un Avocat à la Cour 2 - 4 ans d’expérience||Luxembourg|
|28.05.2017||Senior Corporate Officer (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|28.05.2017||Paralegal Officer – (m/f)||Luxembourg Kirchberg|
|28.05.2017||Senior Consultant / Manager - Investment funds distribution (M/F)||Luxembourg|
|25.05.2017||Un(e) Avocat(e) / Juriste Junior en Propriété Intellectuelle||Luxembourg|
|25.05.2017||Un(e) comptable (H/F) - CDI||Luxembourg|