||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Huntsman Corporation is a publicly traded global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated chemicals with 2015 revenues of approximately $10 billion. Our chemical products number in the thousands and are sold worldwide to manufacturers serving a broad and diverse range of consumer and industrial end markets. We operate more than 100 manufacturing and R&D facilities in approximately 30 countries and employ approximately 15,000 associates within our 5 distinct business divisions. For more information about Huntsman, please visit the company's website at www.huntsman.com.
Any personal data that you provide to Huntsman International LLC, its subsidiaries or its affiliates (together, "Huntsman") as part of the online recruitment process and/or otherwise for potential employment (including any sensitive personal data) will be handled according to Huntsman's Notice about the Processing of Personal Data of Applicants, which is located on the Company's privacy page at www.Huntsman.com
Huntsman currently has an immediate opening in the Polyurethanes Division, near Brussels, Belgium for a Transformational Leader with proven capability as Strategic Marketing Director.
In this role reporting to the PU European Vice President, you will lead the marketing activity for the PU business in Europe with particular emphasis on developing a strategy to differentiate and grow the business aggressively in the region.
- To lead, implement and support the European marketing strategy for PU. This covers consolidating and strengthening PU market leadership position in Automotive, Insulation, ACE, Footwear, Furniture, CWP
- Closely working with the Technology and Commercial organization., to develop and implement marketing strategies for Europe to underpin the delivery of the business plans
- To build and lead the marketing organization which includes Portfolio Management, Market Intelligence and Marketing Communication. Provide business direction and coaching to the market team in Europe
- To identify and evaluate opportunities for growth in the European market through acquisition, partnering or technology alliance that leverage PU's core technical and market competencies
- To lead the development of new communication platforms across the Region to drive synergy and ensure a consistent message
- To lead the optimal portfolio management across Europe and drive for continuous performance management to identify opportunities to enhance the product development and ensure spend allocation
- University degree or equivalent in an appropriate discipline such as Chemistry or Engineering
- At least 10 years marketing experience with 7 years at a senior level
- Extensive experience in senior marketing and business roles and a proven track record demonstrating a thorough knowledge of the European PU market and the ability to deliver successful results at a speed consistent with the demands of this market
What we offer:
If you are interested in this career opportunity and would like to shape our and your future, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Please apply online.
|Gehalt||Excellent salary and benefits|
|Kategorie||Marketing / Marktforschung|