||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
With around $38Bn of assets under management, of which $5bn in private equity/real estate assets, Quilvest is a leading global independent wealth and private equity manager dedicated to wealth preservation and generation with a 120-year, seven-generation family shareholder heritage. To reinforce our dedicated Private Equity/Real Estate team in Luxembourg, we are seeking a corporate officer / paralegal. You will report to the Legal Counsel and the CFO of Quilvest Private Equity. Working in this small, but highly professional team of c. 30 professionals, you will have a key role assisting with legal aspects of the activities of Quilvest Private Equity.
- Drafting board and shareholder resolutions, maintain corporate records.
- Preparing template versions of articles of association, partnership agreements
- Assisting with the preparation of shareholders’ meeting and board meetings
- Maintain corporate records and registers
- Making filings with the Luxembourg RCS and handle other administrative tasks
- Coordinate with notaries and other external service providers
- Prior experience as paralegal or corporate officer in private equity firm or professional of the financial sector
- At least 3 years of work experience with a focus on private equity, corporate and investment funds
- Professional fluency in English and French (both being working languages)
- Self-starter, highly motivated, flexible, proactive and able to work independently
- Ability to adapt quickly in a new and fast-pace environment
Attractive depending on experience plus benefits (bonus + lunch vouchers + pension plan + holidays of the Collective Bargaining Agreement for Bank Employees)
|Kategorie||Rechnungswesen / Finanzwesen, Rechtswesen|