||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Our client is a renowned pharmaceutical laboratory active in all Europe. Their project for the next year is to grow in the Middle East area and on the American continent.
To support this growth, for the Luxembourgish subsidiary, they’re looking to recruit a young helpdesk officer that will also be in charge of the company’s corporate identity on various social networks.
As an Helpdesk Officer in a Microsoft environment, your responsibilities will be the following :
- Provide technical support to users (15 people onsite, 50 people remotely);
- Resolve various problems and issues;
- Provide standard Windows system administration;
- Maintain the system;
- Act as a SPOC for VIP users;
- Take part in the ticketing system maintenance;
- Report to management.
Our client is also willing to develop its corporate identity online. Thus, you will also be asked to act as a Community/Content Manager:
- Ensure a constant activity on all relevant social networks;
- Answer to customer’s queries;
- Ensure a “notoriety watch” online and act accordingly to this notoriety;
- Promote the use of social networks within the company;
- Train users to the proper use of social networks;
- Update, occasionally, the website content.
- Bac+3 in IT;
- First relevant experience in a Helpdesk/Support role;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft environment;
- The knowledge of some standard web programming languages and CMS are a strong advantage;
- Fluent in English. French, German and/or Dutch are a strong advantage;
- Curious, motivated, dynamic and willing to learn.
- A salary package based on your experience;
- Meal vouchers (18×10,80€);
- A young and fast growing company;
- A fun and “start-up” atmosphere;
- A tightly-welded team;
- And most important, after-works!
Would you like to join a dynamic company? Are you ready to take-up a thrilling challenge that will allow you to couple two exciting roles? This position is for you!
If you know someone that could fit this position, don’t hesitate to send us his/her updated CV and try to earn the 1.000€ reward!
|Kategorie||IT / Programmierung, Medien / Neue Medien|