||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Our international banking client is looking for a Client Service Manager to join their expanding mutual funds team. They have recently secured new business and require an experienced professional to manage the client delivery for this business. You will act as the first point of contact to these clients, represent the business and provide an on-going client service. This is a very important client facing position for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual.
- Managing key clients, acting as the main point of contact for all service related issues
- Assisting in creation of operational guidelines, service standards etc.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure adherence to processes and procedures
- Supporting clients on project related issues, reviewing progress and escalating issues where necessary
- Monitoring agreed service levels against KPIs
- Assisting the sales teams with advice from an operational perspective, writing RFPs and SLAs
- Periodically reviewing the financial aspects of client business, ensuring profitability and suggesting areas to cross sell products or services
- Ensuring reporting deadlines (internal & external) are met
- Acting as the main point of contact for auditors
- University degree in a finance related field
- 5 - 10 years’ experience in a relationship management/client service and or fund operations
- Experienced in dealing with senior management
- Fluent written and spoken English, with an additional European language considered an advantage
- Strong communication, co-ordination and organisation skills and the ability to multitask is essential
If you are looking for your next career move and want exposure to a senior client service role in a well-established organisation, please do not hesitate to apply.
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
EuroLux Consulting has been successfully introducing professionals to prestigious employers in the Luxembourg financial services market for over 9 years. Together, our Consultants have over 20 years of experience in the Luxembourg market, and we pride ourselves on our personal honest approach. We are dedicated to providing an accurate and professional service, working hard to provide you, the job seeker, with the right opportunities within the best companies in Luxembourg.
Please send CVs in English. If you match the required skill sets, we will contact you to discuss the position in detail.
If you are interested in similar positions, but your skills do not quite match the requirements above, please review our website for a selection of alternative suitable opportunities at www.euroluxconsulting.com and register with us. Alternatively, please contact us on +44 207 871 9021 for a more informal conversation, as we are available to discuss your career aspirations at any time.
|Kategorie||Rechnungswesen / Finanzwesen, Finanzdienstleistungen, Investmentfonds|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|24.04.2017||Dealing Team Manager (M/f) (Ref FC1492)||Luxembourg|
|21.04.2017||Corporate Tax Lawyer (m/f) (Ref BLM1479)||Luxembourg|
|21.04.2017||Transfer Agency AML Subject Matter Expert (ref BLM1488)||Luxembourg|
|21.04.2017||Senior Compliance Manager - AML (m/f) (ref BLM1485)||Luxembourg|
|20.04.2017||Real Estate Team, Senior Manager (m/f) (Ref FC1475)||Luxembourg|
|20.04.2017||Depositary Bank Manager (Ref FC1483)||Luxembourg|
|19.04.2017||Accounting Oversight Manager - Private Equity Investment Manager (ref ML1490)||Luxembourg|
|19.04.2017||Project Manager - Transfer Agency (m/f) (Ref FC1484)||Luxembourg|
|19.04.2017||Deputy Head of Transfer Agency (m/f) (ref 1487)||Luxembourg|
|19.04.2017||Funds Migration Manager (m/f) (Ref 1486)||Luxembourg|
|19.04.2017||Transfer Agency (TA) Senior Manager - Ref ML 1482 (m/f)||Luxembourg|