||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Our client is looking for a highly experienced Compliance Manager to lead AML related activities within its Transfer Agency line of business. You will be part of the Compliance Department effecting close collaboration with senior management within the TA Department and AML product management colleagues. The position holder will lead an exciting global AML project, acting as an AML expert across business lines in multiple countries, with scope to lead European wide compliance teams.
The preferred candidate will have a minimum of 7 /10 years’ experience in the field of AML Compliance in Luxembourg, and excellent knowledge of the Transfer Agency business.In the position of Senior AML Compliance Manager, you will:
- Have global oversight responsibilities relevant to Transfer Agency business
- Have oversight of issues arising through investor on-boarding and monitoring
- Review and ensure that all policies and procedures are compliant and remain responsive to new regulations, and are consistently applied throughout international offices
- Provide training to transfer agency teams on compliance
- Respond to escalations relevant to TA AML
- Take responsibility for sanctions, ensuring a consistent responses to protocol referrals
- Testing compliance and AML systems and conducting surveillance
To succeed in the position of Compliance Manager for the Transfer Agency business line you will:
- Have perfect English language skills, with French and German considered to be an asset
- Have subject matter expertise in AML regulations covering Luxembourg, other European jurisdictions, and the USA.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Be a strategic leader, liaising with the business and with compliance
- Have strong TA knowledge, with at least 7 -10 years’ relevant experience in Luxembourg
If you have the relevant experience, and are seeking a superb opportunity in a highly regarded international business, apply without delay!
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
EuroLux Consulting has been successfully introducing professionals to prestigious employers in the Luxembourg financial services market for over 9 years. Together, our Consultants have over 20 years of experience in the Luxembourg market, and we pride ourselves on our personal honest approach. We are dedicated to providing an accurate and professional service, working hard to provide you, the job seeker, with the right opportunities within the best companies in Luxembourg.
Please send CVs in English. If you match the required skill sets, we will contact you to discuss the position in detail.If you are interested in similar positions, but your skills do not quite match the requirements above, please review our website for a selection of alternative suitable opportunities at www.euroluxconsulting.com and register with us. Alternatively, please contact us on +44 207 871 9021 for a more informal conversation, as we are available to discuss your career aspirations at any time.
|Kategorie||Banken, Geschäftsführung, Investmentfonds|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|24.04.2017||Dealing Team Manager (M/f) (Ref FC1492)||Luxembourg|
|21.04.2017||Corporate Tax Lawyer (m/f) (Ref BLM1479)||Luxembourg|
|21.04.2017||Transfer Agency AML Subject Matter Expert (ref BLM1488)||Luxembourg|
|20.04.2017||Client Service Manager - Mutual Funds – Ref ML 1489 (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|20.04.2017||Real Estate Team, Senior Manager (m/f) (Ref FC1475)||Luxembourg|
|20.04.2017||Depositary Bank Manager (Ref FC1483)||Luxembourg|
|19.04.2017||Accounting Oversight Manager - Private Equity Investment Manager (ref ML1490)||Luxembourg|
|19.04.2017||Project Manager - Transfer Agency (m/f) (Ref FC1484)||Luxembourg|
|19.04.2017||Deputy Head of Transfer Agency (m/f) (ref 1487)||Luxembourg|
|19.04.2017||Funds Migration Manager (m/f) (Ref 1486)||Luxembourg|
|19.04.2017||Transfer Agency (TA) Senior Manager - Ref ML 1482 (m/f)||Luxembourg|