||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Eurolux Consulting are delighted to be working with a highly regarded law firm, who seek a mid-level Corporate Tax lawyer to join their Luxembourg team as an Associate. This position would suit an experienced corporate lawyer who is looking to develop their tax knowledge and practise, or a tax lawyer. In return for your commitment, the firm offers mentoring, on-going training, business development opportunities, and a supportive, collegiate atmosphere.
The successful candidate will join the Corporate Tax team, and will enjoy:
- Advising on international and local corporate tax issues
- Advising clients on the structure of corporate vehicles, and implementing them
- Setting up investment funds and other investment structures
- On occasion undertaking some corporate transactions, where you have provided relevant tax advice
- Advising clients on tax related international reporting and compliance standards
- Drafting client advices and memoranda
- Undertaking research on topical issues and new legislative developments and applying the same
The successful candidate is likely to have the following professional attributes:
- Admission or entitlement to admission to the Luxembourg Bar List, or IV with excellent academic credentials
- 2 – 5 years’ post qualification experience (PQE) in a relevant corporate or tax field in Luxembourg
- Perfect English language skills
In addition, our client’s new Corporate Tax lawyer will need to possess the following personal qualities:
- The ability to combine technical expertise with pragmatic client focus
- A desire to be involved in practice development
- Great attention to detail, prioritisation skills, and efficiency
- A positive attitude
If this opportunity appeals to you, and you have the necessary skills to succeed in this great opportunity, then apply without delay!
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
EuroLux Consulting has been successfully introducing professionals to prestigious employers in the Luxembourg financial services market for over 9 years. Together, our Consultants have over 20 years of experience in the Luxembourg market, and we pride ourselves on our personal honest approach. We are dedicated to providing an accurate and professional service, working hard to provide you, the job seeker, with the right opportunities within the best companies in Luxembourg.
Please send CVs in English. If you match the required skill sets, we will contact you to discuss the position in detail.
If you are interested in similar positions, but your skills do not quite match the requirements above, please review our website for a selection of alternative suitable opportunities at www.euroluxconsulting.com and register with us. Alternatively, please contact us on +44 207 871 9021 for a more informal conversation, as we are available to discuss your career aspirations at any time.
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|24.04.2017||Dealing Team Manager (M/f) (Ref FC1492)||Luxembourg|
|21.04.2017||Transfer Agency AML Subject Matter Expert (ref BLM1488)||Luxembourg|
|21.04.2017||Senior Compliance Manager - AML (m/f) (ref BLM1485)||Luxembourg|
|20.04.2017||Client Service Manager - Mutual Funds – Ref ML 1489 (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|20.04.2017||Real Estate Team, Senior Manager (m/f) (Ref FC1475)||Luxembourg|
|20.04.2017||Depositary Bank Manager (Ref FC1483)||Luxembourg|
|19.04.2017||Accounting Oversight Manager - Private Equity Investment Manager (ref ML1490)||Luxembourg|
|19.04.2017||Project Manager - Transfer Agency (m/f) (Ref FC1484)||Luxembourg|
|19.04.2017||Deputy Head of Transfer Agency (m/f) (ref 1487)||Luxembourg|
|19.04.2017||Funds Migration Manager (m/f) (Ref 1486)||Luxembourg|
|19.04.2017||Transfer Agency (TA) Senior Manager - Ref ML 1482 (m/f)||Luxembourg|