||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Headquartered in New York’s fashion district, r-pac International was established in 1987 specializing in manufacturing printed packaging and apparel trims for the garment and accessory industry. Having become well known for our expertise in brand design and manufacturing solutions, during the mid-1990's we recognized the demands of globalization and began building our unique global infrastructure.
Currently, r-pac International is comprised of 30 worldwide locations combined with 16 U.S. sales support offices. Our corporate headquarters is located in New York City, with regional headquarters in Hong Kong, Singapore and Luxembourg. r-pac International serves as the leading global organization dedicated to supplying brand concepts, graphics, products and solutions to all partners in the retail supply chain. Our experienced service and production teams work with clients to provide award-winning brand solutions from concept to execution.
To sustain the development of our European activities, we are currently looking for an Junior IT/operational support engineer that will join our Luxembourg team.
Directly reporting to the IT Manager, The Junior IT/operational support engineer will support the Luxembourg office on IT related topics and give full operational support to the senior IT members to ensure the organization meets its goals and operates successfully.
- Managing network and pc related challenges
- Data processing
- Template design
- Support to Production
- Create documentation
- Daily Operational Tasks and follow-up
- At least a Bachelor degree
- Exceeding average knowledge in network administration (pc configurations, Office 365 etc.)
- Knowledge on data manipulation and databases
- Fluent in English (working language) + being able to participate to calls and meetings. Skills in French / Dutch / German are an asset.
- Strong personality: rigorous, detailed-oriented, energetic, highly self-motivated, really proactive and autonomous, eager to learn.
- Good communication skills (oral & written)
- Customer oriented
- A rare opportunity for talented individuals to join our young and respected team, to become part of our success.
- A permanent contract in a convivial, human-sized environment, within a motivated
- multicultural team.
- A company culture characterized by its openness, clarity, proximity, and a high level of employee expertise.
- An attractive salary package in accordance with your education and experience.
|Kategorie||IT / Programmierung, Produktion / Ingenieurwesen|