||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Set up the Legal function in Luxembourg as Legal Counsel and work on legal issues for contacts and structuring for the group
Our client, a management company implemented in Luxembourg, is looking for a Corporate Lawyer specialised in M&A
As Corporate Lawyer, you will have as main responsibilities:
- Day-to-Day management : reviewing contracts, structuring
- Ability to establish intercompany funding
- Analysis of legal structures to advice on best practice
- Ability to challenge external providers on various topics
You will be in charge of all legal matters in Luxembourg, reporting to the CFO in Luxembourg and to the Group Legal Counsel in UK.
- You have a Master Degree in Law ; LLM is a plus.
- You have two to three years of experience in top tier law firms in Luxembourg
- You speak French and English fluently, any other languages would be a valuable asset
- You are able to travel 4 to 5 times a year
- You have great presentation and communication skills
- You are proactive, solutions oriented, know how to deal with confidential information.
Good job opportunity for talented and proactive candidate !
|Kontakt||Ressources Humaines Finance|