Senior Officer (securities) - Transaction Services
Banque Havilland S.A. offers traditional Private Banking Services to High Net Worth Individuals and Families across the globe. The Bank is committed to providing clients with a highly personal and professional service in all aspects of its operations. The success of this strategy is ensured through our team of highly dedicated employees who contribute to a strong service and client oriented culture.
We are currently looking for a Senior Officer (Securities) for our Transaction Services department located in the head-office in Luxembourg.
- Booking of security transactions
- Follow up of security settlement (via SWIFT and Web banking)
- Placing and booking of subscriptions / redemptions of funds (via SWIFT and Web banking)
- Booking of derivatives (e.g. Options, Futures, CFD´s) and follow up
- Transfer free of securities
- Daily reconciliation of securities and derivatives
- Handling of physical securities
Minimum profile requirements
- Apprenticeship / Degree in Banking or Finance
- Minimum 10 years professional experience in a similar position
- SWIFT knowledge
- Web banking knowledge (e.g. CreationOnline)
- Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Attention to detail and accuracy, good communication skills and stress tolerance
- Motivated, well organized and responsible due to the cut-off time
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), other languages would be an asset
- Flexibility in working hours
The salary package offered will be commensurate with your professional expertise and experience. This position is available immediately. This is a unique and potentially career-defining opportunity for the candidate with the right spirit and experience.
If you are interested in taking this challenging opportunity please send your application (cover letter, CV, supporting references) via the platform jobs.lu.
The information you provide in your job application will be treated confidentially at all times and will only be disclosed to employees involved in the recruitment process.
Rechnungswesen / Finanzwesen, Banken