||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Dennemeyer is a leading Intellectual Property (IP) Service Provider with more than 50 years of experience offering the broadest range of IP services globally. Corporations and law firms all over the world are placing their trust in Dennemeyer’s Portfolio Services. We work on behalf of our clients in a multitude of industries to carry out patent annuity payments and trademark renewals as well as providing patent and brand management services specifically tailored to match each client’s individual requirements. Through our national offices we bring our service close to our clients, in various languages.
We are currently hiring for our Central Office in Howald, Luxembourg
Business Development (f/m) Manager/
Sales Manager (f/m)
- Identify potential customers for the products and services offered by our company
- Present our products and services to potential customers in a consultative manner
- Participate in marketing activities to promote products and services
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to manage sales
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in economics, marketing or engineering and 2+ years of experience in sales or marketing;
- Knowledge of intellectual property or technical sales desired;
- Experience with Salesforce.com or any other CRM is considered an advantage;
- Well-structured and self-motivated personality with a distinct team approach;
- Strong analytical skills and target-focused mentality required;
- Comfortable working with international customers in a dynamic working environment;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch is a must
We offer you:
- The opportunity to build a long-term career in an international and intercultural working environment;
- An open, team-oriented and creative working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and a quick decision making process;
- An adequate compensation and flexible business hours;
- A friendly, welcoming working atmosphere in which sharing of ideas and mutual respect are valued.
If team spirit and initiative are amongst your most prominent strengths and you feel motivated to develop a long-term career in Intellectual Property in a multicultural work environment, please apply online stating clearly the title of the position in the subject, your salary expectations as well as earliest starting date. Your contact person is Ms. Hacer Hacisalihoglu.
Dennemeyer is a Luxembourg-based group of companies with worldwide presence.
Join a global leader!
|Kategorie||Marketing / Marktforschung, Vertriebsleitung|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|22.05.2017||Office Assistant/Receptionist (f/m), full-time||Howald|
|22.05.2017||Travel Agent (f/m) for international Business Travels||Howald|
|20.05.2017||Administrative Assistant (f/m)||Luxembourg|
|19.05.2017||Financial Services Specialist (Junior) (f/m)||Howald|