||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
The position will report to the Chief Information Officer/Head of the IT Department.
- Support, Active Configuration, Administration, Operation, Monitoring and Optimization of:
- Server systems;
- Database systems;
- Virtualization systems;
- 1st and 2nd Level IT Support.
- Definition and maintenance of IT Administration and Operating procedures.
- 1st Level User Support.
- Assistance in:
- ICT Service Provider Management;
- IT Security Matters;
- Business Continuity Planning and Testing;
- Desktop systems;
- Printing systems;
- Mobile devices;
- Network devices;
- Security systems;
- Device and Application inventorying/packaging/distribution systems;
- Monitoring systems;
- Facility and System Access Control & Supervision systems;
- Facility and System Intrusion Detection systems;
- Video Conference systems;
- Webserver/Website systems.
- IT related projects.
- Bachelor degree (180 ECTS points) or higher in Information Technology.
- At least five years of professional experience in a similar position at an international financial institution.
- Strong understanding of IT processes, controls, operations and operational risks.
- Strong knowledge of:
- Unix Administration and Operations (RHEL is considered an advantage)
- Database Administration and Operations (Oracle is considered an advantage)
- Microsoft Windows Server and Exchange Administration and Operations (Server 2012 and Exchange 2013 is considered an advantage);
- VMware ESXi, vSphere and vRealize Administration and Operations (5.x/6.x knowledge is considered an advantage);
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VMware Horizon, Citrix XenDesktop etc. is considered an advantage)
- Data Backup and Recovery Systems Administration and Operations (Symantec Backup Exec and/or EMC Avamar knowledge is considered an advantage);
- Microsoft Windows (7 and 10 is considered an advantage);
- Microsoft Office (2010 and 2013 is considered an advantage);
- Routers and Switches (Cisco and/or Dell knowledge is considered an advantage);
- Unified Threat Management/Next Generation Firewall platforms (Sophos UTM knowledge is considered an advantage);
- Public Key Infrastructures;
- Device and Application Management platforms (Sophos Enterprise Console and/or DELL KACE 1000/2000 knowledge is considered an advantage);
- Mobile Device Management platforms (Sophos Mobile Control knowledge is considered an advantage);
- Network and System monitoring platforms (Paessler PRTG knowledge is considered an advantage);
- Videoconference and Unified Communications systems (Cisco Telepresence/Expressway/Call Manager/Jabber/Spark knowledge is considered an advantage)
- Webserver and Website Management platforms.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Result and Service orientation.
- Flextime and on-call duty orientation.
- Fluency in English is mandatory. Fluency in French, German, Luxembourgish or Russian is a distinct advantage.
Interested to take up the challenge?
Please send your application, mentioning the above reference, to the attention of Olga Grintsevitch, Head of Human Resources, via the platform jobs.lu
Your application will be treated in a confidential way according to the legal dispositions in terms of private data collection and treatment.
|Kategorie||IT / Programmierung|