||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Mitsubishi UFJ Investor Services & Banking (Luxembourg) S.A. (MIBL)
is a Bank incorporated in Luxembourg and its majority is owned by Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation and The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd., two major members of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, one of the largest financial groups worldwide.
MIBL provides a wide range of services to institutional investors including Global Custody Services and Administration of Investment Funds.
MIBL, expanding the range of its services, has an immediate opening in its Banking Services Department for a:
“Banking services specialist”
(Ref.: BS 05/17)
Field of activity:
Joining an international team of young dedicated and experienced people, you are an entry point in Banking Services Department for both, customers and counterparts. You are trained on the spot and you are also in a programme to attend the necessary training required for that position, and you are in direct contact with the Head of Department. Banking Services Department is composed of three different groups: Bank Account Services – Fund Order Desk Services – Fiduciary Services and Registrar.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- The primary function is to be member of the Fund Order Desk Group though a high flexibility is required to be able to support the other groups activities;
- The primary tasks are listed below:
- Make sure of the correct control of the order management system;
- Ensure appropriate steps with internal and external stakeholders;
- Support the team leader in daily activities;
- Support adequate reporting when needed;
- Strive to maintain good organisation and control in Order Desk services activities;
- Maintain Group mailbox and follow-up of communication;
- Support Sales team for services aspects on Fund Order Desk schemes;
- Make sure adequate controls and processing requirements are met;
- Participate to projects and initiatives to help contribute to the enhancement of processes and to the improvement of overall Bank processes;
- Ensure that the clients needs are perfectly understood and met;
- Participate to process flow analyses, receive and place new transactions according to procedures in place;
- Ensure effective understanding of specific process and strict adherence to relevant procedures;
- Taking part in Fund Order Desk, Bank Account Services and Fiduciary Services’ activities and processes;
- Maintain proper communication with external counterparts as well as other internal departments.
You wish to increase your knowledge, take on ambitious challenges, and develop yourself in a dynamic team within a recently created department;
You have a prior 2-year experience in the banking and financial areas with the following skills and expertise:
- Education: Bachelor degree or equivalent;
- Good level of knowledge in standard banking products and their (technical and business) background is a requirement;
- General knowledge of Operations in custody and Fund industry;
- General knowledge of Investment Funds, Custody and Banking services. Additional knowledge of Private Equity and Real Estate is a plus;
- General knowledge of complex instruments ( e.g. Derivatives, Collaterals, OTC trades, Futures, Forwards, Options and Swaps, Commodities, CDS, Repo/Securities Lending…) is a plus;
- Ability to work autonomously; strong organizational skills & quality focused while being a team player;
- Very good command of English language is required and any other language is considered as an advantage;
- Good understanding of Risks and Controls concepts;
- Good reporting skills.
If you are interested in taking up this opportunity, please send your application letter with detailed curriculum vitae and a photo to:
Mitsubishi UFJ Investor Services & Banking (Luxembourg) S.A.
Attention: Human Resources Department
287-289, Route d’Arlon
L – 1150 Luxembourg
or via the platform of jobs.lu.
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|28.05.2017||Fund Administration – Data Management M/F (CDD - 11 months)||Luxembourg|
|27.05.2017||Risk Management Officer (CDD)||Luxembourg|
|27.05.2017||Service Desk & Operations Manager - M/F (CDI)||Luxembourg|
|27.05.2017||Dev Ops Manager - M/F (CDI)||Luxembourg|
|27.05.2017||Application Architect Manager - M/F (CDI)||Luxembourg|
|27.05.2017||1st level System Operator - M/F (CDI)||Luxembourg|
|27.05.2017||DOD Senior Officer - M/F (CDI)||Luxembourg|
|25.05.2017||Senior Accountant (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|25.05.2017||Experienced Settlement Employee M/F (CDI)||Luxembourg|
|24.05.2017||Sales Operations Officer (m/f) - Fixed term contract (one year)||Luxembourg|