||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Main Purposes of job:
Responsible for providing first and second line IT support. Provide a professional level of service which promotes IT throughout the group.
Assisting when necessary with the deployment, maintenance and ongoing support of IT infrastructure within the group with adhering to IT security at all times.
There may be the need for travel to other group offices in order to deliver services and projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working within the IT team providing first and second line support.
- Completion of IT operational tasks (daily\weekly\monthly\yearly).
- Ensure maximum availability and uptime of systems running on hardware, such as email systems and systems relying on database servers and file servers.
- Ensure that all systems are fully backed-up and resilient and that data is stored securely in line with IT security requirements.
- To assist with IT BCP testing (Business Continuity Plan).
- Assist when necessary with the implementation of IT strategy across the group and in agreement with the Executive Committee.
- Ensure IT security is at the forefront of all delivery, minimising any potential risk of data loss from the organisation.
- Following acquisitions assist when necessary the project team with the integration.
- Management of key hardware, including PC’s, servers, printers, multi-function devices, mobile devices, telephone and fax equipment.
- Work with suppliers and third parties in delivery of services and projects, adhering to IT security requirements.
- Uphold Vistra’s values by promoting a culture of professionalism and teamwork.
- Have an understanding of Vistra’s overall vision and direction.
|Kategorie||IT / Programmierung|
|Kontakt||Human Resources Manager|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job