||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Clément & Avocats is a business law firm providing legal and tax advice to prestigious clients primarily in the context of international transactions.
The firm comprises renowned and highly skilled professionals which have been trained and have practiced for several years within Magic Circle firms and US firms. The firm is recognized as a leading firm in legal directories (Chambers, Legal500, IFLR, World Tax).
Clément & Avocats provides tax and legal advice to institutional clients, corporate groups and HNWI on the structuring of their cross-border projects. The firm assists clients from different jurisdictions on multidisciplinary matters such as international tax structuring, corporate reorganisations, M&A, structuring of private equity / real estate / infrastructure / debt funds, structuring of management packages / incentive plans.
Clément & Avocats is looking for a Senior Corporate Lawyer willing to contribute to the development of its corporate department.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A Master’s degree or a similar degree in law and ideally admission to the Luxembourg bar or another European bar;
- Successful prior experience of 4 to 7 years as a lawyer in a law firm, big four firm or in-house;
- Fluent in English and French, German would be an asset;
- Strong academic, personal and technical skills;
- Team spirit and focused on client relationship and high-quality advice;
- Excellent written communication and drafting skills;
- Ability to develop strong relationships with clients and manage a team of junior lawyers;
- Ability to work autonomously.
THE ROLE INVOLVES
- Assisting institutional and corporate clients on corporate restructuring and M&A transactions;
- Providing legal advice in the context of the setting-up of private equity / real estate platforms;
- Drafting legal opinions;
- Drafting internal memoranda and brochures / newsletters / articles;
- Managing client relationships;
- Managing a team of junior lawyers;
- Working with the other departments / professionals of the firm;
- Managing projects autonomously.
PLEASE SEND APPLICATIONS via the platform jobs.lu