||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Lead Specialist Fund Data Management
1 Year Fix Term Contract
Outline of the team’s responsibilities:
A strong performance analyst with prior experience in the fund industry is required as part of a larger Fund Data function responsible for supporting fund reporting
Main responsibilities of the team include the following and the successful applicant will be expected to be involved in some or all of the below.
• Collect, condition, store and make available all fund data to support the reporting set managed by the Department (performance, SRRI and PRIIPs related data, static data);
• Monitor and control performance figures and fund statistics, ensuring timeliness, accuracy and completeness of the data maintained and delivered;
• Manage the communication with internal and external data providers (data vendors, banks, product managers);
• Perform analysis on new product launches, considering the impacts on the database and providing key facts relevant for the sign off to the manager;
• Support the PRIIPs project from the Performance side, and organise the production in order to ensure the delivery of the necessary data elements with the proper frequency.
• Documentation of key events / information related to the activity of the team / Department including KPI, statistics, issues log and checklists.
• Maintain and review the control operating environment and ensure that controls are up to date and effective;
• Support other Schroders’ Offices (from any country where the Company has locations in) in answering ad hoc data requests;
• Maintain and review operating procedures and manuals, ensuring they are up to date and reflective of the current operating practice.
• Mange a small team . The below functions are to be performed either as part of the individual tasks, or as part of the supervising and coordination role.
• Data collection, loading, calculation and control (static, time series and calculated data), in an accurate and timely manner;
• Update the database following events / product changes (New funds, share class, corporate actions, benchmark changes etc);
• Perform Quality Control over the data prior to delivery;
• Interact with colleagues of the Department and other Schroders offices for issues related to the data / reports under responsibility;
• Provide support to the resolution of ad hoc data requests;
• Provide support to the Projects according to the plans and priorities assigned;
• Interact with colleagues on the IT/development side in following up and supporting the resolution of system issues;
• Interact with data providers for issues related to the data sourcing and the information available related to Schroders’ funds;
• Periodic production of Peer Group reporting;
• Timely update of the procedures following changes in the operating environment.
Education & Training/Qualifications:
University degree, A Finance orientation would be beneficial;
3-5 years Work experience in a fund/investments related company would be beneficial
Team management experience would be beneficial
Excellent English and at least one additional European language an advantage.
Skills and core competencies:
Meticulous and attention to details;
Analytical & control orientated;
Proactive and open-minded;
Excellent interpersonal skills and team work;
Ability to work to tight deadlines.
Computer skills (In particular knowledge of MS Excel; experience with MS Access or other database software is a plus);
Interest in financial markets;
Knowledge of Performance and statistics calculation;
Knowledge of the major financial information systems (Thomson Reuters, Morningstar, Bloomberg) would be advantageous;
Knowledge of key fund regulations would be advantageous – in particular KIID and PRIIPs.
|Kategorie||Rechnungswesen / Finanzwesen, Sekretariat / Verwaltung / Sachbearbeitung, Analyse / Projektmanagement|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|22.05.2017||IT Information Security Internship Schroders||Luxembourg|
|19.05.2017||Intern - Fund Commission Services Analyst||Senningerberg|
|18.05.2017||TA Specialist (Registration Control)||Luxembourg|