||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Provide administrative and logistics support for management and employees, thereby enabling internal
customers to focus on their core responsibilities.
What will your job look like?
- You will support key leaders vital to the growth and sustainability of Amdocs.
- You will organize and plan material for staff meetings, including preparation of minutes, as necessary.
- You will arrange various events that take place on and offsite
- You will have the opportunity to show off your PowerPoint skills and mastery of spreadsheets.
- You will also assist with internal projects, coordinate and execute employee welfare activities, and
- maintain strong back office support for management
- You will help welcome new employees, play a role with desk-side support as needed, manage office
- equipment needs and Outlook distribution lists.
- You will be involved with the translation of letters from the local authorities to English and will help with
- formulating the responses
- We are looking for a part-time person to help us with variety of tasks, we can be flexible on your working hours
All you need is...
- Practical business/administrative experience
- Proficiency in written and spoken business English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office computer programs, specifically MS Office
- A high degree of pro-activeness, professionalism and strong work ethic coupled with a sense of
- responsibility and integrity
- Excellent meeting planning, project management, and organizational skills
- Excellent judgment and discretion required in handling highly sensitive, privileged, confidential and/or nonpublic
- information in an appropriate manner
- Ability to make decisions and recommendations for situations not falling clearly within established rules or
- guidelines necessary
- Out of the box thinking and ability to use common sense and take decisions on feet
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
Why you will love this job?
- You will be able to enable our leaders be their very best in their roles.
- You will use your experience and insights to help shape the Amdocs’ experience of customers, new hires,
- and internal employees.
- By taking care of the small and big details, you will be the backbone of our everyday success
|Kategorie||Sekretariat / Verwaltung / Sachbearbeitung|