||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
The Max Planck Institute Luxembourg (MPI) is an Institute of the Max Planck Society, which is Germany’s most successful research organization. The Institute in Luxembourg carries out collaborative and interdisciplinary research in the fields of international, European and regulatory law and dispute resolution.
The Institute is currently recruiting a:
Editorial Assistant (m/f)
- Permanent position
- full time, 40 hrs/week
The editorial assistant will be in charge of performing a range of administrative and editorial tasks necessary to the production of various publications for the Institute, with a specific focus to provide support on the project "Max Planck Encyclopedia of International Procedural Law" in a first period.
Your tasks and responsibilities linked to the Encyclopedia project may include:
- Monitor the time frame of the different steps within the publishing process by using the online content management system and organise the work packages
- Receive, prioritise, handle and forward incoming communication to the Project Manager and respond to any inquiries
- Processing data and updating the content on the different online platforms used for the project
- Verifying for accuracy and completeness of data, investigating and reconciling any discrepancies in files
- Serving as the central administrative point of contact on the Editorial Management of the project
- Support in creation of reports, presentations and project administration tasks by collecting and analysing necessary information in cooperation with relevant stakeholders
- Liaising with authors, academic peer-reviewers, proof-readers, ICT staff and publishers when needed.
The editorial work for the whole MPI may also involve:
- Basic proofreading, translation, copy-editing, copywriting and styling.
- Assuring in relationship with the editor, that the work contains no errors or inconsistencies and that quotations and citations being accurate and including correct and thorough references
- Tracking the publication once it is submitted to the publisher and assure the follow-up
- Assisting the Directors in updating the editorial guidelines and instructions for authors of internal scientific publications when needed.
- Supporting the Directors in all aspects of the administration, commissioning, planning and producing of different publications for the MPI.
- Higher Education degree or high school degree and equivalent experience
- Proven senior administrative experience, preferably in a publishing house
- Highly organised and a good coordinator, motivated and flexible. Reliable, efficient and proactive.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks with superb accuracy and achieve deadlines under pressure Detail-oriented with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken (English native speaker would be a strong asset)
- High level competency in office IT tools, experience in the use of common computer software and collaborative on-line platforms
- Ability to proofread
- Ability to work in a team but also autonomous
The Max Planck Institute Luxembourg offers an interesting working environment within an international, multilingual and multicultural team of researchers.
Salary and social benefits are provided according to the Luxembourgish legal requirements.
The Max Planck Institute Luxembourg is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply online until 25th June 2017 via the platform of jobs.lu.
|Kategorie||Sekretariat / Verwaltung / Sachbearbeitung|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|29.05.2017||Communication Officer (m/f)||Luxembourg|