||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
You will be responsible for the processing of the daily work in the Dealing/Cash Department, on a timely basis in accordance with the relevant prospectus/operating Memorandum and all internal procedures. Main responsibilities will include:
- Processing of manual transactions received from Investor (subscriptions, redemptions, switches and transfers) for funds under our administration;
- Answering emails/queries from internal and external customers in a timely and accurate manner;
- Liaising with outsourced service centres to perform oversight on the placing of trading orders;
- Estimated/confirmed Reporting to internal and external parties (Fund Manager, Management Company);
- Processing of payments to shareholders in a timely manner;
- Transactions pricing and confirmation;
- Anti-Money Laundering / Know Your Customer ("AML/KYC") checks.
Late shift work may be required.
The Candidate's Profile:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional qualification;
- At least 3 years' experience in Transfer Agency, involving client contact;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure, while maintaining close attention to detail;
- Outstanding communication skills, capable of dealing with clients and intermediaries at all levels;
- Able to seek assistance and identify/escalate errors when necessary;
- Excellent use of standard office applications;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken. Any other European language such as Italian, Spanish, French or German would be an advantage.
Our client is a global bank providing various banking and financial solutions worldwide