Mission and responsibilities
- Independent coordination and execution of financial controlling and accounting tasks
- Control of implementation of Group-GAAP guidelines in subsidiaries and ensure compliance with Group policies and Procedures
- Support of subsidiaries in several tasks i.a. monthly consolidated closing (P&L, Balance Sheet, etc.)
- Work with Management information systems to ensure accurate recording of financial results and provide financial Information to the Management
- Perform due diligences
- Participate in several projects such as SAP roll-outs
- Ad hoc Analysis
Requirements and profile
- University degree in economics (ideally CPA, MBA with focus in Controlling)
- More than three years of experience in controlling
- Experience in M&A processes is a plus
- Very good knowledge of MS Office.
- Experience in SAP FI/CO is a plus
- Very high social and communication skills.
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to see beyond the current state and create new, well-defined processes
- High level of responsibility and reliability.
- Eager to learn and multitasker.
- Team player and assertiveness.
- Fluent in German and English is required. French is an advantage.
- The ideal candidate has already at least three years’ experience in the areas of controlling and M&A in an industrial environment. After a period of training in the Headquarters in Luxemburg, he/she will be ready to take over more responsibilities abroad according to the existing opportunities in the Group