||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
What is the opportunity?
As Senior Technical System Analyst you will be responsible for the good health of the applications (HR, Risk and Finance) in the scope of IT Corporate Systems team. You will ensure high-quality support to the applications users including a service restored under the time agreed based on priority of the incidents /problems.
What will you do?
- You will ensure on day to day basis an efficient 3rd line of support within the team for IT Risk and Finance applications.
- You will maintain a technical roadmap and ensure applications are up-to-date in term of versioning.
- You will implement activities indicators (KQI/KPI) and processes for team efficiencies
- You will perform applications healthchecks
- You will be responsible for Audit review and findings management.
- You will be leading application upgrades and optimizations.
- You will communicate to senior management regarding major incidents
- You will build strong relationship with team, peers and business
What do you need to succeed?
- Previous experience of oversight in an IT Support team
- Clearly demonstrated leadership potential, organizational skills and ability to analyse, trouble-shoot, solve problems and implement appropriate solutions
- Excellent knowledge of business operations and financial services
- Good understanding of IT systems & environments
- Excellent communication skills with a service-oriented approach & mindset
- Good English language skills, both written and spoken
- Previous experience as application custodian
- Sound knowledge of project management activities and governance
- Sound knowledge of risk and finance environment
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
|Kategorie||IT / Programmierung|