||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Organization: Tax Services
Job Type: Graduate Job
Recruitment Day for Tax Juniors profiles – 29th June 2017
We are looking for our future talented tax junior profiles for our International tax, Transfer Pricing, VAT and Personal tax teams, does this ring a bell to you? If yes, we invite you to apply for our recruitment day that will take place on 29th June 2017 at Deloitte Luxembourg premises.
If successful, leave this event with a potential employment offer in your hands !
At Deloitte Luxembourg we advise, guide and implement cutting-edge tax solutions to secure the best results and help our clients excel. We master all types of fiscal issues such as corporation tax, personal tax, VAT, international tax regimes and withholding taxes, offering our clients a broad range of fully integrated tax services.
As a junior tax profile you will have the opportunity to:
- Help our clients to maximize value by identifying and implementing comprehensive tax strategies
- Participate in the implementation of effective international tax structures and strategies for multinational groups who benefit from the advantages of the Luxembourg tax system
- Develop your technical knowledge by helping to prepare tax returns for our national and international clients
- Work closely with our experienced consultants and have extensive contact with colleagues worldwide
To fit in the role, you also:
- Graduated in law, taxation, economics, finance or from a business school, ideally with a major in tax
- Demonstrate ideally a first experience in tax (ie. traineeship)
- Distinguish yourself by your analytical and rigorous approach as well as client-service minded
- Are able to acquire new competencies and adapt quickly to new tasks and environment
- Work well within a multicultural team
- Speak English fluently with a good working knowledge of French or German. Any other language is considered as an asset
During the day you will participate in various assessment and networking activities, i.e technical test, recruitment interviews.
We invite you to apply online before June 27th.
|Kategorie||Rechnungswesen / Finanzwesen, Beratung / Consulting / Steuerwesen, Rechtswesen|
|Bedingungen||Unbefristet, Befristet, Vollzeit, Teilzeit|