||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Founded in 1976, the Harlequin Group is world leader in floors for dance, entertainment and display.
With offices in 5 continents, Harlequin has prestigious clients worldwide such as some of the best-known dance companies, opera houses, theaters, as well as celebrities of the music, TV and show business.
In order to ensure the business development in various countries in Europe, Harlequin is looking for a:
European Account Manager (F/M)
You will be responsible for business development and account management in the Benelux and Scandinavia. A part of France could also be covered.
You will report to the Senior Sales Manager and interact with the marketing department to develop action plans.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills:
- You are Bachelor in Sales, Marketing, Language or Commerce.
- Using mainly a Hunter approach, you have at least 2 years experience in Business development.
- You have a good knowledge of the Office suite.
- Thanks to your empathy and good communication skills, you are an excellent negotiator.
- Autonomous and self confident, you can build strong business relationship.
- You are bilingual (at least C1 level) in French and English. The knowledge of Dutch or any Scandinavian language will be an advantage.
- You have a valid European driver’s license.
- If you are also thorough, persistent and optimistic, you should be the perfect candidate!
- The occasion to prove your business development talents, supported by dedicated materials: laptop, company car and ICT accessories.
- A contract of indeterminate duration with an attractive remuneration package and opportunities for personal career development.
- A varied work environment: frequent travelling and home working, participation to marketing activities (exhibitions, shows…) around the world.
- An exciting and exclusive business: Theatres, Opera’s, TV and fashion shows, Dance and Music schools…
Entry: immediate or at the candidate’s earliest convenience.
Please send your CV with a recent picture and cover letter in English to Mrs. Chantal Lagniau:
Harlequin Europe SA
29, rue Notre-Dame
or via jobs.lu.
|Kategorie||Marketing / Marktforschung, Verkauf|
|Kontakt||Mme Lagniau Chantal|