||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Established in 1994, NN Life Luxembourg is a life insurance company based in Luxembourg focused on providing customers with tailor-made life insurance solutions and excellent dedicated service through professional distributors.
With more than 20 years of experience on the private life insurance sector and its staff from different nationalities, NN Life Luxembourg strives for a sustainable and profitable growth enabling capital generation, while maintaining a strong balance sheet and ensuring high solvency standards to keep the customers’ money safe.
NN Life Luxembourg is part of NN Group. NN Group has a strong history that stretches back 170 years and our roots lie in the Netherlands of the 18th century, which employs 11,500 people in more than 18 countries and service about 15 million clients.
In April 2017, Global Bankers Insurance Group, an American insurance and reinsurance group focused on Life Insurance and Annuities and part of Eli Global, signed an agreement with NN Group to acquire NN Life Luxembourg. The transaction is subject to regulatory approval from the Commissariat aux Assurances (CAA) (Luxembourg’s insurance regulator) and is expected to be closed in the second semester of 2017. www.globalbankers.com
NN Life Luxembourg is looking for a Graphic designer who will work within the Business Support department for a period of six months.
- Oversee the design and production of a wide range of marketing documents (e.g. flyers, brochures, factsheets, newsletters, reports etc.), from concept development to publication/print-ready by coordinating with external media agencies, printers, etc.;
- Develop graphics for corporate and product documents such as forms, charts, graphs, infographics, web graphics etc.;
- Ensure proof-reading and quality-checking of all deliveries before sending for publication/print;
- Make sure all marketing collateral are done according to Corporate Design Guidelines;
- Ensuring all deliveries are done within agreed deadlines;
- Think creatively to generate new graphic design ideas and concepts for both online and offline production.
- Being part of the Marketing team, you will assist members of the team in particular during events and peak business periods.
- The qualifications you need
- The person we are looking for has a creative mind-set with proven knowledge and expertise in graphic design applications using modern software. You have first class communication and organizational skills, as well as a passion for design (traditional & digital). You are a self-starter able to work independently in a fast-paced environment and balance multiple projects at once while respecting tight deadlines. For this position you need to be a team player with strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills: enthusiastic and positive personality, intellectually curious, attentive to detail, flexible and collaborative. You are Social Media-minded. You want to develop and expand your expertise to have a career in marketing.
- Minimum four years of graphic design experience within the financial industry (or related), being in charge of the full production cycle (from concept to final product) for both print & digital;
- English proficiency; knowledge of either Italian, Spanish or French would be considered as a plus
- Strong experience in using Adobe Creative Suite & the .pdf, editable pdf workflow
- Experience with HTML5, CSS, CMS (web & mobile) and newsletter tools will be considered as a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
If you are interested in submitting an application for the above-mentioned job offer and wish to become part of a dynamic company, please send your curriculum vitae with a cover letter via the platform jobs.lu.
|Kategorie||Finanzdienstleistungen, IT / Programmierung, Marketing / Marktforschung|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|17.08.2017||Operations Officer – Policy Administration||Luxembourg|