||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
To strengthen our team in Dudelange, Luxembourg, we are looking for a talented and dynamic Production Shift Manager (m/f) for our glass float line (4-shift rotation)
- Ensure permanent safety, quality and improvement efficiency of the production line;
- Fundamental understanding of a production or manufacturing environment;
- Manage and lead a team of 20 people (up to 40 people according to the function scope) on shift rotation pattern;
- Provide on the job training and coaching, developing operators'competences, identifying and encouraging best work practices;
- Document and formalize work instruction documents supporting production activities;
- Deliver multiple short and long-term solutions designed to manage the change processes and meet business targets;
- Participate to troubleshooting problems that occur during the manufacturing process;
- Work effectively and cross-functionally with internal customers;
- Oversee production schedules and quality controls to provide customer satisfaction and create long term value;
- Work jointly with plant engineers and maintenance personnel to meet process performance of the production line;
- Master Degree Qualified in a technical discipline such as Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Materials Science, Process Engineering.
- 5-7 years of professional experience in an industrial environment
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing tool will be appreciated
- Experience of working within a process driven manufacturing environment, glass making manufacturing process seen as an asset
- Experience of leading teams and managing people
- Creative in problem solving techniques; analytical skills and ability to make independent decisions, Enhanced by an hands-on approach.
- Effective and confident communication skills in French and English. Be able to develop instrumental relationships with others departments – Production and Maintenance.
- Ability to plan and organise.
- A high level of commitment and flexibility.
- Drive, initiative and self motivation to take advantage of the freedom offered.
- Strong work ethic and attitude.
What do we have to offer?
Guardian companies are committed to offer a competitive compensation package and an opportunity for you to maximize your potential. We pride ourselves in promoting career opportunities in an open environment, which encourages individual development and gives you opportunities to expand your knowledge and work as part of a global team. We offer a unique professional experience in a culture based on integrity, compliance and value creation. If you are interested in finding out more about our culture, please visit us on our website.
|Kategorie||Produktion / Ingenieurwesen, Industrie|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|22.07.2017||Inside Sales Coordinator - Permanent Contract||Bertrange|