||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
SIX Payment Services (Europe) SA (former CETREL SA) is a trusted partner of the Luxembourgish financial market, expert in management of automated payment systems and automated banking & e-banking operations serving a pan-European customer base.
Within our organization, we are looking for an:
Application Software Engineer (m/f)
We are searching for an Application Engineer within a leading card issuing company in Luxembourg (Munsbach). In an exciting, complex and growing environment, surrounded by competent developers, your role will be to ensure the best possible quality of products and services with high added value. With a permanent position, you will join an engaged team of highly skilled people with human values.
Role and Responsibilities
With a strong DevOps mindset, this challenging role in our Card Business will consist of:
1. Analyze, Specify, Document, Develop and Setup:
- Technical requirements, development, documentation and unit testing of interfaces in various domains and technologies, respecting the company standards;
- Participation and contribution to our Issuing Platform setup and configuration;
- Creation of tools that aid automation of development and testing;
- Participation in DevOps and Agile implementation and deployment.
2. Help and reinforce the test team.
3. Be the 3rd level support for internal teams.
University degree (BA/BS).
- 2-4 years experiences as developer, tester (ideally in the banking or chip card industries) is required;
- Professional knowledge of relational Oracle database (SQL), development languages PL/SQL, PowerShell and JAVA are mandatory;
- Knowledge of XML technologies (XML, XSD, XSLT, XPATH, SOAP, WS-SECURITY);
- Ability to make the bridge between code and business functionality;
- Understanding of complex infrastructure such as high availability and scalable systems;
- Understanding, preferably experience, in Agile, Dev-Ops and continuous integration;
- Knowledge of payment terminals (POS, ATM or E-Commerce) and payment schemes (authorization flows) are considered as an asset;
- Experience of Way4 System is an asset.
- Bring a flexible mindset, be open to learn something new every day.
- Comfort with frequent incremental testing and deployment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of communication and moderation techniques.
- Experience in problem solving and decision making techniques.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, within an international team, or on an individual basis, under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate flexibility in handling work / Capacity of adaptation in order to quickly switch from project to project. Customer oriented and focuses on results.
Good working level in English and French (both oral and written). German is considered as an advantage.
If you are interested in this position, please send your Curriculum Vitae and your cover letter via the platform jobs.lu, under the reference number: DGI-AOLB_12.16.
|Kategorie||IT / Programmierung, Produktion / Ingenieurwesen|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|19.08.2017||Senior Product Manager – Issuing & Processing (m/f)||Luxembourg - Munsbach|
|19.08.2017||Commercial Junior (m/f)||Luxembourg - Munsbach|
|17.08.2017||Business Analyst IT (m/f)||Munsbach|