||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
SIX Payment Services is expert in management of automated payment systems and automated banking & e-banking operations, and is a specialist in setting up IT infrastructures and highly secure IT communication.
We are market leader in the acquiring and processing of cards in Switzerland, Austria and Luxembourg and market leader in card issuing in Austria.
We can look back on a successful history – and look forward to a promising future
Within our organization, we are looking for a:
Senior Product Manager – Issuing & Processing (m/f)
As a Product Manager for Issuing Processing you are in a key intermediary role liaising customers/sales, engineering, development, project management and operations.
Issuing Processing includes all the services provided from Luxembourg to international Issuing customers.
- Active product lifecycle management, including alignment of the products with the business strategy;
- Definition of the marketing mix and positioning in different business areas and markets Primary contact person for business partners for product and pricing topics for RFP’s related to Issuing Processing;
- Creation and revision of the product requirements in cooperation with customers and sales to ensure reuse, commercial viability and scalability;
- Creation of business cases, pricing and concepts for new business models and products;
- Creation of budgets, forecasts, reports and statistics as well as cost accounting;
- Responsibility for meeting budget targets.
- Completed university or equivalent with a flair for technology and business;
- At least 8-10 years of relevant professional experience in a similar function, preferably in the banking and payments environment;
- High affinity for cashless payment transactions if possible in issuing, payment transactions and / or mobile payments;
- Ideally, knowledge in card processing coupled with solid experience and track record in product management in the banking sector;
- Pronounced conceptual and analytical abilities;
- Excellent communication skills;
- High perseverance, willingness to perform, self-initiative, strong social competences and very independent working method;
- Required are very good knowledge in French as well as in English (written and spoken), understanding of German is an advantage (spoken and written).
This position is a permanent position and located in Luxembourg (Munsbach).
If you are interested in this position, please send your Curriculum Vitae and your cover letter to the Human Resources department, under the reference number: DPSFIS0916.
|Standort||Luxembourg - Munsbach|
|Kategorie||Banken, Marketing / Marktforschung, Analyse / Projektmanagement|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|19.08.2017||Commercial Junior (m/f)||Luxembourg - Munsbach|
|17.08.2017||Application Software Engineer (m/f)||Munsbach|
|17.08.2017||Business Analyst IT (m/f)||Munsbach|