||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
The incumbent will be hired for a fixed-term period, starting as soon as possible, to support the Global Financial Control and Budget Management (FCBM) team in Betzdorf during the further rollout of SAP, until 31 March 2018.
He/she will actively contribute to an effective control environment, planning, monitoring and reporting operating expenses and non-satellite capital expenditures, developing the company’s internal control framework and tools and performing regular controlling activities to enhance the control environment of SES.
He/she will support budget management activities of Finance and Facilities functions, including timely performance reporting and analysis to business leads. He/she will play a role in the management of the processes supporting project and budget allocation for their departments.
He/she will support the planning, controlling and reporting of the Company’s global satellite and non-satellite capital expenditure. In addition, he/she will support the monthly closing process for project accounting for SES and support the SAP process expert for projects and workflow as well as supporting the Business Intelligence (BI) reporting development for Controlling interfacing with BI team, Accounting and Project Managers globally.
- Support the controlling & budget management activities for satellite and non-satellite capital expenditure, ensuring accuracy of financial information and adherence to related corporate governance
- Manage and perform capital expenditure controlling activities including monthly global project closing tasks for assets as well as interfacing with Accounting and Project Managers globally to ensure accuracy of asset accounting
- Coordinate and perform capital expenditure planning activities interfacing with Project Managers, Satellite Contract Management, Fleet Development and preparing presentations, analysis and recommendations to Management for capital expenditure targets and rationalisation
- Support the Controlling team’s development and enhancement of BI reporting tools and system driven (SAP) project control processes with the goal of ensuring compliance, accuracy and relevance of financial information as part of the framework of internal control
- Lead budget management activities for SES’s operating expenditure, with responsibility for specific departments, cost categories and business areas including regular reporting and analysis of key business drivers
- Perform the month end closing processes in Controlling with regard to operational expenses including monthly cut-off analysis, including proactive interfacing with SES’s accounting team
- Coordinate and facilitate the preparation of financial plans, forecasts and budgets for SES’s operating expenditure including discussions with business leaders and presentations to Management for specific departments
- Provide backup and support to SAP Process Expert to manage the entire SAP backend for project and cost accounting
- Perform investigative analysis & projects on ad-hoc basis
- Pro-active, customer-focused approach
- Sound working knowledge of (relevant) accounting principles and IFRS
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple streams/processes concurrently
- Creativity to help drive process improvements and also develop cost optimisation initiatives
- Problem assessment and solving skills
- Goal oriented, self-motivated and proactive
- Strong communication, presentation and inter-personal skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to details
- Drive to follow-through on task until completion
Experience & Qualifications
- University degree in Finance, with professional Accounting and/or Information Systems qualification preferred
- Minimum five years of work experience in a Financial Control environment
- Proven experience of meeting tight deadlines
- Track record in project management
- Strong computer literacy and data management/data analysis, proficiency in Excel & solid ERP knowledge (SAP preferred)
- Experience in developing and enhancing financial systems to improve processes/efficiency/work product
- Fluency in English. German and/or French are considered an asset
We offer you
- A diverse workplace. For SES, diversity is more than a question of gender or race; we welcome different minds and different skills.
- An exciting job opportunity in a fast moving and fascinating industry. Our technology is launching into space on the next generation of rockets.
- Opportunities to further grow and develop in a global and growing company; we believe life-long learning is key to bring the best of SES worldwide.
- A competitive compensation package linked to your performance and further completed with attractive benefits.
|Kategorie||Rechnungswesen / Finanzwesen, Finanzdienstleistungen, IT / Programmierung|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|19.08.2017||Senior Manager, Affiliates Performance Management & NBU Support||Betzdorf|
|19.08.2017||Senior Specialist, Compensation & Benefits ( 12 month-contract)||Betzdorf|
|18.08.2017||Junior Engineer, Software (fixed-term contract, 2 years)||Betzdorf|
|18.08.2017||(Senior) Engineer, Systems Engineering (fixed-term contract, 2 years)||Betzdorf|
|18.08.2017||Technician, Station Support||Betzdorf|
|17.08.2017||VP, Enterprise Effectiveness||Betzdorf|
|17.08.2017||Investor Relations Manager||Betzdorf|
|17.08.2017||Administrator, Procurement (Fixed-Term)||Betzdorf|