||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
At SES, we believe we can reach the unreachable!
Where others see barriers, we see opportunities.
Do you enjoy supporting customers realizing breakthrough value? Do you stay attuned to your customers’ needs and visions?
Do you like to work openly and supportively together with your colleagues and customers? Our work involves many different minds and skills, it can’t be done alone.
It's a great time being SES.
SES is the world-leading satellite operator providing end-to-end communication solutions. SES leads across new technologies in video, enterprise, mobility and government.
We are a team of people coming from all across the globe who work together to make a real difference in the world.
- We help to bridge the digital divide by connecting millions of people on the African continent.
- We make it possible for people to stay connected while flying 10km up on a commercial airplane
- We provide extensive satellite coverage of all of the world’s seas and ocean regions via our dedicated mobility beams
- We distribute 7,400 channels to more than 1 billion people in 317 million homes.
- We work together with our partners to develop new standards that transform how people consume and enjoy entertainment.
The incumbent will be hired for 6 months to support the other Vendor Management and Procurement team members and the business to solve critical system enhancements and/or errors as well as contribute to new projects inside the VMP area along the overall Procure-to-pay process with the ultimate goal to ascend to higher levels on the maturity scale. The candidate must be able to start at short notice.
- Support the VMP process expert on the Procure-to-pay related topics (20%)
- Support the Procure-to-pay SAP roll-out to the new SES entities (15%)
- Planned and un-planned testing in SAP and Vendor Management System – VMS (5%)
- Support development of an SES Preferred Vendors Database (25%).
- Support VMP team fine tuning database design/framework
- Vendors segmentation: strategic, preferred, alternative, unwanted
- Identify and eliminate duplicate vendors
- Clean and Enhance vendors database with accurate information
- VMS / SAP / VMP Inbox / VMP processes: day-by-day operation and maintain databases, backing up currently allocated resources (25%)
- Others (10%)
Your Experience / Qualifications
- Bachelor degree, Economics, Supply Chain, IT, Business Manage-ment
- SAP experience and/or advanced Excel skills are considered valuable asset; also the willingness and ability to learn quickly will be considered
- One to three years of professional experience, preferably in medium to large companies with regional or global footprint. Experience in a similar role is an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Analytical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
We offer you
- A diverse workplace. For SES, diversity is more than a question of gender or race; we welcome different minds and different skills.
- An exciting job opportunity in a fast moving and fascinating industry. Our technology is launching into space on the next generation of rockets.
- Opportunities to further grow and develop in a global and growing company; we believe life-long learning is key to bring the best of SES worldwide.
- A competitive compensation package linked to your performance and further completed with attractive benefits.
SES is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Kategorie||Rechnungswesen / Finanzwesen, Sekretariat / Verwaltung / Sachbearbeitung, Einkauf|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|19.08.2017||Senior Manager, Affiliates Performance Management & NBU Support||Betzdorf|
|19.08.2017||Senior Specialist, Compensation & Benefits ( 12 month-contract)||Betzdorf|
|18.08.2017||Junior Engineer, Software (fixed-term contract, 2 years)||Betzdorf|
|18.08.2017||(Senior) Engineer, Systems Engineering (fixed-term contract, 2 years)||Betzdorf|
|18.08.2017||Technician, Station Support||Betzdorf|
|17.08.2017||VP, Enterprise Effectiveness||Betzdorf|
|17.08.2017||Investor Relations Manager||Betzdorf|
|17.08.2017||(Senior) Financial Control Analyst (fixed-term)||Betzdorf|