||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
Pictet Technologies is the fast-growing subsidiary of the Pictet’s Group, located in the Esch-Belval district of Luxembourg. As the group’s software factory, our mission is to serve exclusively the needs of Pictet’s Group — one of the premier independent asset and wealth management specialists in Europe – and be the group’s dedicated software editor. This means we are strongly rooted, with strong values, long term vision and commitment. We are also agile professionals, fostering an inclusive and collaborative culture, a state-of-the art working environment, growth and learning opportunities.
After our first successful recruitment wave, onboarding 50 software engineers and scrum masters, we keep expanding the team with talented and passionate software engineers.
As full-stack software developer, your mission will be to:
- Deliver shippable features as part of our Scrum teams
- Suggest, influence, develop and implement innovative solutions to improve and enrich our software solution portfolio
Our ideal candidate should have the following attributes:
- Advanced degree in software engineering coupled with relevant professional experience
- Excellent grasp on core Java and the Java-based technology stack in general
- A keen interest in Open Source technology
- Experience with Angular or Angular JS would be a nice one to have
- Some knowledge of industrialized software development tools and practices such as Git, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Maven, Nexus, JUnit, refactoring, continuous integration and Docker based deployment just to name a few
- Sound experience of writing and testing quality software using object-oriented concepts
- Some web design skills to complement your core programming skills
- An agile mind-set. It’s not a buzz word: it’s about collaboration, growing together, supporting more junior team members, intellectual humility and strong desire to learn
- Proven ability to deliver against deadlines
- True team player as teamwork is at the heart of everything we do
- strong French and/or English communication skills, both written and verbal
In addition to solid technical knowledge and experience, we are looking for passionate individuals with a well-rounded personality and a good sense of humour: we don’t compromise on these.
What we offer
- working culture fostering collaboration, professional development and learning opportunities
- Top-notch technologies and premium hardware
- An opportunity to work and grow alongside inspiring individuals
- A room for opened and meaningful discussions
- A safe place to share and promote your ideas and vision
- Lifestyle in line with the tech world: flexitime, state of the art facilities, flat organization
- Non-negotiable values: excellence, integrity, respect, fun
- Package in line with the market
- Limited travel required. A valid work permit for Luxembourg is required.
If you are passionate about software development and want to join at the beginning of the journey, get in touch and contact us via the platform jobs.lu
|Kategorie||IT / Programmierung, Produktion / Ingenieurwesen|