||Melden Sie diesen Job Wenn Sie Bedenken bezüglich dieser Stellenanzeige haben, dann lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen|
We are an international market leader selling premium-quality products for health, fitness, and beauty. As a continually expanding international group of companies, we are now represented in 34 countries worldwide with approximatley 30 subsidiaries. Our innovative character, integrity, financial strength and leadership have already won us many awards. Do we sound like a company you would like to work for?
We are looking for someone very special to work with our experienced team to take our Brand to the next level! If you are looking for a company that will let you shine and demonstrate your creative abilities, please keep reading.
Start your career for us as an:
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (M/F)
FOR INTERNATIONAL SERVICES & SUPPORT
We are looking for a flexible, dynamic and dedicated (junior) employee (m/f), who would like to work in an international and intercultural environment.
- Qualified commercial training
- Ideally 2-3 years of work experience, young professionals may also apply
- Very good knowledge of German and English both spoken and written are a requirement; further languages are an advantage
- A positive and confident demeanor
- An independent, organized and responsible method of working
- Confidence with MS Office application software (Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Quick thinking, commitment, accuracy, diligence and flexibility
Your responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Assistant to the General Manager ISS in the day-to-day business
- Service and support for international partners
- Manage general administrative tasks, e.g. correspondence, conference calls, e-mail communication, etc.
- Manage administrative and organisational tasks for travel incentives
- Monitoring of international websites regarding changes
- Controlling of international marketing projects, e.g. brochures, catalogues, and other advertising material
- A dynamically growing company in an international environment
- A varied position with development prospects
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication channels to the top of the company
Please send your entire application (with copies of certificates, job references, photo, etc.) including your gross salary requirements to:
PM-International AG Irina Kerner 15, Wäistrooss L-5445 Schengen Tel: 00352/339667-1
|Kategorie||Marketing / Marktforschung, Sekretariat / Verwaltung / Sachbearbeitung|
Bewerben Sie sich für diesen Job
|18.08.2017||Front End Web Developer||Schengen|
|16.08.2017||Digital Content Manager||Schengen|